Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) (35078 Views)

Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Stevosty: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
I just like the way they were tied, sophiscated.
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Tee999: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
I have Australian iTunes gift card, contact me.
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Tee999: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
Convert Your ITunes gift card to real cash within minutes.

Bring your US iTunes gift card in 1$-100$ denomination max of any amount and get funded soon as possible.

UK iTunes 50-100£
Australian iTunes 300Aud
Canada iTunes 50-100$

1k$ worth of iTunes also needed all day

Don't let anyone Rip you again.

I have Australia iTunes gift card for sale.
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by marhoinspire: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
was there wen it happened.
these guys are inhuman. but thy jungle justice was uncalled for.

say no to jungle justice

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sandydayziz hw can dis happen on ur watch?
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by fredoooooo: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just kill them no mercy eye for eye angry
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by ezigr8(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
if confirmed they extinct that man on a glorious day, they should just extinct them without delay
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by ibijesu: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Uzoigwe1:
Good for them...
Must you display an innocent child's unclothedness?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lynch them all
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
marhoinspire:

say no to jungle justice
you be pure slowpoke
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by panor: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Visit www.ibomyellowpages.com for Directory listings, breaking news, entertainment news etc or visit http://facebook.com/iypfans for recent updates
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Uzoigwe1:
Good for them...

oga remove dat pics
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by brojoshua: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
We thank God that they are caught and let justice be done against them. We thank God too unlike the days of absolute darkness and corruption in Nigeria when people like Bola Ige was killed and the killer is not found till today
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
olumzzz:
Sandydayziz hw can dis happen on ur watch?

cry cry
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
fpeter:
Who come be the man wey wear yellow shirt?
dat should be d landlord they killed

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by herlarho(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
k

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by toprealman: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cadamlk:
One question i always ask. Must these armed robbers have to kill their victims for a successful robbery? It breaks my heart when common criminals take the lives of innocent victims.

Those guys dont deserve mercy angry angry angry angry angry angry.
Drugs=Highness=team jungle justice
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by mightyhazell: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
brojoshua:
We thank God that they are caught and let justice be done against them. We thank God too unlike the days of absolute darkness and corruption in Nigeria when people like Bola Ige was killed and the killer is not found till today
what is this one saying?
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by francisbiz: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cadamlk:
One question i always ask. Must these armed robbers have to kill their victims for a successful robbery? It breaks my heart when common criminals take the lives of innocent victims.

Bros I tire oo!, Robbers will rob, and the people don't even resist them, they will collect somes properties, even rape them in everyones presence, and then kill them. It's so painfull, that's the only reason people opt for jungle justice.
It's inexcusable to rob and then kill those who do not even resist.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by bigfather(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cadamlk:

Same question that comes to my mind always. Why not just rob and leave the victim in peace ?!
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by bigfather(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
marhoinspire:

say no to jungle justice

So what will you say about the landlord that was killed ?
Re: Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2017
please remove the photo of this little and innocent baby. why post a naked pic of this boy on the internet? did you seek permission from his parents? is the child yours? this not a good idea please. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) / Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.