Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question (35164 Views)

See Hilarious Answer A Teacher Got After Asking Why Economics Is Science / The Real ‘omo Shepeteri’ Has Been Unveiled And He Is Not A ‘science Student’ / Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by FuckTheMod: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Flati.... U know the rest grin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by SexyNairalander: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
And at the end...the guy has the gall to say ''Please consider me''

Rather than laugh, I hope he learns from failure, and works harder next time.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by crisycent: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Dam5reey(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Certainly lies....
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by ireneony(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
From the hand writing, the teacher is also the student

Hungry bloggers#

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by tk4rd: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:
D student nd d teacher have d same handwriting

So which means d teacher is the student nd d student is the op
You Caught Him RED HANDED..
It's time to force him to Give A FÚCK..
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by gratiaeo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Make i follow patience ozokwo laugh

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by kinibigdeal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
He actually gave the right answer
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Cholls(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Scatterscatter:
What kinda rubbish is this...
The same person that wrote this garbage also marked it. Check out the handwriting.
Bloggers sha undecided
my brothers and sisters someone is boosted.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
tk4rd:
TEACHER WROTE "IDIOT" FOR THE STUDENT.??
THE SCHOOL IS IN TROUBLE.
THE TEACHER IS A BAD TEACHER.

It didn't happen, it was manufactured either by the OP or by an unknown
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Lovexme(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Apparently, Today is a date too.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

what did I do for you dear.. You miss me? tongue
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by rectitude(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Scatterscatter:
The same person that wrote this garbage also marked it. Check out the handwriting.
Bloggers sha undecided
nice observation . he isn't even smart
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by sweetestever(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
i am tired of reading all this ___words called Bleep! mtcheeeewwww change to something else abeg
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
tk4rd:
You Caught Him RED HANDED..
It's time to force him to Give A FÚCK..

Rotfl

OP i think u should Give A Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Joshkid(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
DrayZee:
embarassed
Best Fvck meme ever grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
vicflexzy:

nice observation . he isn't even smart
but I think he is making money.. What's being smart without money? undecided
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by DrayZee: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by ralijaafar: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
"date: today" cheesy
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by directonpc(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Bloggers sha undecided
You are a real MvP, sharp guy
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Kingxway: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
what did I do for you dear.. You miss me? tongue

Give me a good reason why i should miss you
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Give me a good reason why i should miss you
cause we used to be friends cry
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fake
The handwriting looks so mature to be of a person of low reasoning.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

I though I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
cause we used to be friends cry
Wat now happened
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Spidermon: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Those that give a fuc k still dey in between olosho legs
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
fake, ss1 subject
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Wat now happened
you left me and ran away angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.