Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Allah Appears On Two Drumsticks (moringa) Trees In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Appears On Two Drumsticks (moringa) Trees In Ogun State (1228 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Appears On Two Drumsticks (moringa) Trees In Ogun State by dissman: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
This incident happened at Ire Akari Estate, Ado Odo Ota, Ogun state. I had the opportunity to see this unusual occurrence for the first time in my life. After being told by a friend, i had to halted everything i was doing and followed the guy to the place, i be olofofo, abi?

We finally got to the place, the roads leading to the place are badder than bad, but that thing i want to see no make me care bou the road. I didn't need any notification when we got, see people.

People were praying, some are even using sachet waters to scrub the trees, almost all the stems of the trees have been cut down, who no need miracle?

While i was taking pictures, all i heard some people praying about was money, and to even shock you, the incident happened in a CAC pastor's house, yeah.

I spoke with the son of the owner of the house, he said if he had been told about the incident, he wouldn't believe it, he said the day he was coming home when the incident happened, he thought someone has passed away with the number of people he saw in the street that day.

I should have put this on my blog, but this ain't my niche, so u don't think I frame this up or I'm looking for traffic,

God is great o

(1) (Reply)

Islam Religion Of Peace / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / Second Wife – A Sister’s Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.