Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries (470 Views)

Igbo Muslims Seek Support On Propagation Of Islam In South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries by OkoNDOoBo: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
kaduna vs anambra

katsina vs Enugu

kebbi vs imo

sokoto vs abia

zamfara vs ebonyi
Re: North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
I haven't been to North East but i have been to South East and thats the business base of this nation. Only lagos, kano and maybe port harcourt with FTC can be compared a bit to the south East.
Re: North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
kaduna vs anambra

katsina vs Enugu

kebbi vs imo

sokoto vs abia

zamfara vs ebonyi

Northwest without Kano? selfish list.
Re: North West /south East Which Of These Two Have More Industries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
I haven't been to North East but i have been to South East and thats the business base of this nation. Only lagos, kano and maybe port harcourt with FTC can be compared a bit to the south East.

What about Ogun?

(1) (Reply)

Alhamdulillah, Baraka De Salla**** / ALLAH Has Hands / Ajor Signs Of The Last Hour According To Hadiths Of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.