Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages (593 Views)

Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs / Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts / Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages by Reediano(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017

Just few days after ending support for older android OS versions, telegram has just released its first update of the year for both android and iOS users, and it comes with some major Features.

The recently released Instagram update version 3.16 now gives both android and iOS users the ability to unsend and also delete recently sent messages, as long as it's not up to 48 hours.
The latest update also features data usage statistics which is available for both android and iOS users. So now you can view the amount of data consumed either you are on mobile network, Wi-Fi or when roaming.

The sharing feature on Telegram for Android has also been improved and made much easier. Now, you will be able to see a list of recently downloaded files directly on the sharing screen.

For devices running Android 7.1.1 Nougat, you will be able to display a fast action menu with frequent chats on the home screen. Telegram for Android now also let's users send and receive GIFs.

The latest telegram update is now available on both Google play store and iPhone app store.
http://www.yomitech.com/2017/01/latest-telegram-update-lets-you-unsend.html
Re: Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Very nice feature that can save me embarrassment if i mistakenly typed wrongly.I have updated mine since,it even has the edit,not only unsend.I believe that messaging apps should offer more than just messaging and revolutionise messaging itself.Telegram has done that.I dont really care about its popularity.
WhatsApp rumoured it would add the feature but telegram launched it first.I have ditched that lame WhatsApp self.
Re: Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages by Reediano(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Very nice feature that can save me embarrassment if i mistakenly typed wrongly.I have updated mine since,it even has the edit,not only unsend.I believe that messaging apps should offer more than just messaging and revolutionise messaging itself.Telegram has done that.I dont really care about its popularity.
WhatsApp rumoured it would add the feature but telegram launched it first.I have ditched that lame WhatsApp self.

Seriously WhatsApp is living on popularity....

Even though telegram is more advanced and with more features,, I can't leave WhatsApp because not all my contacts even know what telegram is.
Re: Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Reediano:

Seriously WhatsApp is living on popularity....

Even though telegram is more advanced and with more features,, I can't leave WhatsApp because not all my contacts even know what telegram is.
I left it because my contacts there arent much and they dont come online,when i first joined telegram,my contacts werent there but i found groups,channels and useful bots,Alot of Nigerians use telegrams large 5000 members group,You could use both apps you know,incase you have an account you can message me and ill help you.http:///superbnerd
Re: Latest Telegram Update Lets You Unsend Recently Sent Messages by Reediano(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I left it because my contacts there arent much and they dont come online,when i first joined telegram,my contacts werent there but i found groups,channels and useful bots,Alot of Nigerians use telegrams large 5000 members group,You could use both apps you know,incase you have an account you can message me and ill help you.http:///superbnerd

Sure I will

(1) (Reply)

(shopistry) Awoof!!! High Quality Cheap Power Banks Available / School Fees / I Need Help On My Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.