Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested (1494 Views)

Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by Wizmike111(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2017

A fraudster has been arrested for posing as RCCG founder, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and defrauding unsuspecting members on Facebook. In recent times, many people have fallen victim to fraudsters who impersonate prominent people with the intent to take their hard earned money.

A fraudster who has some expertise in mimicking the organizer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye's agent, was captured after his most recent tricks were revealed.

The man recognized as Innocent Nwobasi, who dependably introduced himself as Pastor Adeboye's delegate to Facebook clients, had left a few casualties afterward before his capture. He purportedly hoodwinked his casualties by promising them 'exceptional Jerusalem oil' which must be purchased with remote money. He would let them know the oil would give them success soon, sparing them from a 'disastrous predetermination'.

Nwobasi who hails from Ezinihitte Mbaise, Imo state, had likewise effectively cheated a dowager before he was captured and charged at an Ikeja Magistrate court. Nwobasi and his accomplice who is currently everywhere, focused on generally individuals from the RCCG, acting like Rose Agu.

As per the casualties, the fraudsters would draw them to a building which they guaranteed was a RCCG branch, where they would continue to gather their cash. The dowager said N15million was taken from her amongst April and July, 2016. She said: "He said he had gone to Jerusalem and returned without the oil, requesting that I ought to search for extra N3 million in remote cash, that was the point at which I understood I was managing a fraudster. I instructed him to come to RCCG tradition; that we ought to meet there; he declined, yelled and reviled me. He debilitated to murder me in the event that I ever uncovered him."

The dowager said they had guaranteed that her girl would have a genuine hardship which must be turned away by a conciliatory advertising. She said: "Quickly I met him some place at Abule Egba, he mesmerized me into thinking all that he said. I was advised to pay some measure of cash for purchasing garments, packs of rice, containers of tin tomatoes for motherless children's homes and different things." Nwaobasi was captured while holding up to get installment from another casualty distinguished as Esther, who had conveyed N900,000 to him. He was sitting tight for Esther in an inn in Ejigbo, Lagos, after he had sent her to get him N4,000 worth of broadcast appointment. Another casualty, Ulumma, said she had been conversing with the 'Rose Agu' who advised her she possessed a boutique in Abuja and needed to provide food only to RCCG individuals.

The prosecutor, Peter Nwangu who is an Inspector of Police, said Nwobasi blossomed with the sweat of Nigerians. He was found to claim two houses at Ajilete, Ogun state, two plots of land with four pieces of pads and a BMW auto. The managing justice, Mrs O. Osasunmi said: "Nwobasi ought to be kept in confinement until a strict safeguard term is satisfied. He ought to likewise pay safeguard charge of N3m, with two sureties who have landed properties in Lagos. The sureties must pay N100, 000 each, with evident locations. They ought to likewise give proofs of expense freedom." The case has been dismissed till January 30, 2017.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://naijcrackgist..com.ng/2017/01/finally-facebook-fraudster-who-claims.html

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by emeijeh(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok
But i must say...... It is only greedy Nigerians that fall victim of internet scams and fraud

NCAN...... reporting live from the base of the famous Niger bridge, Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by talktonase(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nah God catch am.But bros you for try resemble adeboye small nah! Shuuuuu! Nicca you look like a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by tollytexy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
He's an opposite side of Pastor EA Adeboye Lol

1 Like

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by yomi007k(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Ipod...somebody shout hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
of 10 crime stories on Nairaland, 9 must be committed by beasterners... Igbos why

1 Like

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by Molake94(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wizmike111:

A fraudster has been arrested for posing as RCCG founder, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and defrauding unsuspecting members on Facebook. In recent times, many people have fallen victim to fraudsters who impersonate prominent people with the intent to take their hard earned money.

A fraudster who has some expertise in mimicking the organizer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye's agent, was captured after his most recent tricks were revealed.

The man recognized as Innocent Nwobasi, who dependably introduced himself as Pastor Adeboye's delegate to Facebook clients, had left a few casualties afterward before his capture. He purportedly hoodwinked his casualties by promising them 'exceptional Jerusalem oil' which must be purchased with remote money. He would let them know the oil would give them success soon, sparing them from a 'disastrous predetermination'.

Nwobasi who hails from Ezinihitte Mbaise, Imo state, had likewise effectively cheated a dowager before he was captured and charged at an Ikeja Magistrate court. Nwobasi and his accomplice who is currently everywhere, focused on generally individuals from the RCCG, acting like Rose Agu.

As per the casualties, the fraudsters would draw them to a building which they guaranteed was a RCCG branch, where they would continue to gather their cash. The dowager said N15million was taken from her amongst April and July, 2016. She said: "He said he had gone to Jerusalem and returned without the oil, requesting that I ought to search for extra N3 million in remote cash, that was the point at which I understood I was managing a fraudster. I instructed him to come to RCCG tradition; that we ought to meet there; he declined, yelled and reviled me. He debilitated to murder me in the event that I ever uncovered him."

The dowager said they had guaranteed that her girl would have a genuine hardship which must be turned away by a conciliatory advertising. She said: "Quickly I met him some place at Abule Egba, he mesmerized me into thinking all that he said. I was advised to pay some measure of cash for purchasing garments, packs of rice, containers of tin tomatoes for motherless children's homes and different things." Nwaobasi was captured while holding up to get installment from another casualty distinguished as Esther, who had conveyed N900,000 to him. He was sitting tight for Esther in an inn in Ejigbo, Lagos, after he had sent her to get him N4,000 worth of broadcast appointment. Another casualty, Ulumma, said she had been conversing with the 'Rose Agu' who advised her she possessed a boutique in Abuja and needed to provide food only to RCCG individuals.

The prosecutor, Peter Nwangu who is an Inspector of Police, said Nwobasi blossomed with the sweat of Nigerians. He was found to claim two houses at Ajilete, Ogun state, two plots of land with four pieces of pads and a BMW auto. The managing justice, Mrs O. Osasunmi said: "Nwobasi ought to be kept in confinement until a strict safeguard term is satisfied. He ought to likewise pay safeguard charge of N3m, with two sureties who have landed properties in Lagos. The sureties must pay N100, 000 each, with evident locations. They ought to likewise give proofs of expense freedom." The case has been dismissed till January 30, 2017.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://naijcrackgist..com.ng/2017/01/finally-facebook-fraudster-who-claims.html

NCA Alimosho branch

1 Like

Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by Wizmike111(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
All fraudsters should continue, dont forget 'ONE DAY FOR THEIF ANOTHER DAY FOR THE OWNER'
Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by dotman4real007(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2017
chaii this igbo boy bad oo! just look at his ugly face, with all the money he stole he still no fine. well kirikiri is now his home!
Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by George22016(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Chai if na me hammer that 15million I swear to God I know do again
Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by BrutalJab: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
All this Afonja criminals sha.
Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by TheSourcerer: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
tobillionaire:
of 10 crime stories on Nairaland, 9 must be committed by beasterners... Igbos why
Hate Speech
Re: Finally Facebook Fraudster Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye As Been Arrested by seangy4konji: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
People lookingfor miracles are gullible people.

They won't even give their families 5 k to eat...

(1) (Reply)

‘My Husband Ran Me Over With A Car After Argument’ – Woman Cries Out. Photos / Two Brothers Arrested For Stabbing A Neighbor In The Head And Face (graphics) / I Killed My Baby Because It Stopped Me From Becoming A Lawyer Says 22 Years Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.