Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos (5672 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Unclad Photos Of Her Son On Social Media, Says He Wanted It / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by olaboo123: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerian Instagram user, Ayinka took to her Instagram to declare that she was once a hoe "not long ago"..

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/01/once-upon-time-i-was-hoe-nigerian-girl.html

1 Share

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by stsinner: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
What the......? Gosh, i almost joined the Zap group
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Edwinmason(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
her life, her buisness
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Issorice.
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by talktonase(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
She is still a hole! Nah just advertising she dey do for more customers.This recession nah die the hustle is real... shocked

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by mazimee(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Now this something everyone will agree with me that we all certainly don't give a Bleep.
Someone should get me that meme.
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hoeing buisness is obviously becoming More profitable than dedicated wife tongue

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Kondomatic(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
stsinner:
What the......? Gosh, i almost joined the Zap group

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Amiano(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
D hustle is real. Recession is real
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by stsinner: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=52593019][/quote]
maybe i dont give a
just joking
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Mikylopez(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
shez proud of her hustle
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by boseshalom(f): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2017
when u smoke Ilorin weed for the first time,crazy things are bound to go down

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by HDee(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2017
sad

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Hallelujah u is not a how no more. But guess what...

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by macmillanflora(f): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
lol! maybe somebori don threaten am say e go release her nude pix! she run post am! like I care
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
boseshalom:
when u smoke Ilorin weed for the first time,crazy things are bound to go down
plz where do I find this illorin weed?
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by AfroMighty(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
watin DAT one carry concern us
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by 666Antichrist: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2017
no bleeps given
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by corkpikin(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2017
angry angry

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by minexpo(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Once a one will still b one grin

Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by boseshalom(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
fabiano09:

www.Google.com
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by boseshalom(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
fabiano09:

www.Google.com
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
boseshalom:

www.Google.com
Its clear you do indulge
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by boseshalom(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
fabiano09:
Its clear ayou do indulge

No,I dont
Re: Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
boseshalom:

No,I dont
story story

(1) (Reply)

See Leaked Model Kim Kardashian Studding Bikini Photos From Mexico Vacation / Joshua Selman Profile / Comic Actor, Odira Nwobu Gets Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.