Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

"My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby (47099 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by joxxy01(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
nairaland should see to this issue of 'i dont give a fvck'

2 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by BabaO2: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
i really had a doubt wen i saw d baby picture
Joo, abeg, please why?
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by ominilongest(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
koolcat:
hahaha u killed the 4uck giving ish
..lol
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Efe Johnson
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Fourwinds: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
i really had a doubt wen i saw d baby picture
are u saying d guy no fit bang to ...
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Fourwinds: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Shortyy:
I knew the baby wasn't his.
is there anything u girls know dat I don't know
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Fourwinds: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Life4Varnity:
For those of your that are typing Bleep this fucckt that on every thread

Keep it on until recession reset your una brain

Your mates are doing better things and commenting nice but you are there inside that your zoo typing those who give a FUCCK went that way

Instead of you to talk sense or hustle tight and pray to be the bread winner in your family

You are there typing nonsense

Keep it up o. Awon werrey

You better go out there and see your mates doing good things.

don't mind them...I don't know d kind of immaturity I'm seeing here

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by truthstands11: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Oliveronline:
grin

Can you stop making mockery of the heavens? You are nothing without God. What's all these nonsense about 'Bleep' everywhere. That word is very dirty and should not be used frequently here.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Arry110(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Oliveronline:
grin
you took it to far using Jesus in your"I don't give a fuvked meme"
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by KeengTobbie(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2017
ominilongest:
OK..

but

This pic got me laffing... Not hahahaaha but BRUKOKAHOHAHIHUHEHEEHEHHIHAHIHOIAAAOUN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by entrepreneurmic: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Life4Varnity:

Your mates are doing better things and commenting nice but you are there inside that your zoo typing those who give a FUCCK went that way

Instead of you to talk sense or hustle tight and pray to be the bread winner in your family

NON MINE THOSE CHILDREN OF EVE, THEIR BRAIN SHOULD B CHECK. INFACT THEY NEED DIVINE HELP.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by JuneOctober(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
This I don't give a fvck meme is becoming incessant. Even when it has nothing to do with the topic, you'd still see the meme. One day, una go give a fvck sha.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Handsomecole(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
I Love kids
Orji Uzor Kalu Loves Children

#OrjiUzorKalu 2019

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by dyangprof(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2017
frugal:
Are you saying he cannot father a child?
yea, somthing like dat.
it seems Aki cant give a Bleep
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by engrjacuzzi: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
the way this "Bleep" is now becoming a trend, I am not understanding
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Adagba1: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Its high time we stop this (I dont give a Bleep) stuff.The level of immaturity being displayed on Nairaland these day stinks to high heaven.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by bizhop01: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
AKI HAV JOYSTIC? i pity that lady sha with the kind hole she carry,if aki can penetrate upto 5% dipth out of 100, is just like a child play
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Greatzeus(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Aki yours is on the way IJN

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Mbediogu(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
delectablegyal:
beautiful baby. click like if you love babies.

some men are babies thoughcheesy.

You mean some babes are not babies? Are you saying some apparent sweet sixteen babes are adults? lol.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Obdk: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
I can't find my fccuk
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Obdk: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Life4Varnity:

All the sense you ve been talking. How many epp e don epp u. .

Swerve joor make i continue searching for fuccc to give
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by lilyheaven: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Love Kids cool
Did you see how that baby was looking at Atiku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo) / CUTE PHOTO: Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood? / Temi Otedola Wows In Swimsuit: 'Your Stretch Marks Are Cute' - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.