Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York (533 Views)

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York by panafrican(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
HillDaBeast is hanging in !

Hillary Clinton left open the possibility of running for mayor of New York City this year in a private conversation with a top Democrat, a well-placed source told the Daily News.

Clinton, who is being pressed by many New York Dems to get back into the game by running for mayor, did not rule out challenging current City Hall occupant Mayor de Blasio in that conversation, the source said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-possibly-mulling-run-new-york-city-mayor-article-1.2937375
Re: Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York by bfeet(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Not a good idea! She's way past that level

1 Like

Re: Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Heheheheheee! Killary Clinton's fall from grace to grass - Delicious! grin cheesy grin

Dedicated to Muammar Gaddafi -

Verse 2:

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah)

Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh)

Watchin us while we pray for you

Every day we pray for you

Till the day we meet again

In my heart is where I'll keep you friend

Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed; Strength I need to believe

My thoughts Big Gaddafi I just can't define (can't define)

Wish I could turn back the hands of time

Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks

You and me taking flicks, Makin hits, stages they receive you on

Still can't believe you're gone (can't believe you're gone)

Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)

I know you still living your life, after death
grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2K10CrThw&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York by Adminisher: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Actually many ex Presidents have pondered a Mayoral race. It is not a come down at all.
Liberalism is popular in New York and this story is just to pull Trump buttons
Another possibility is a global role as UN Sec General, if you really want to pull Trump and Putin buttons
Re: Hillary Planning To Run For Mayor Of New York by panafrican(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adminisher:

Another possibility is a global role as UN Sec General, if you really want to pull Trump and Putin buttons
No, No and No.
No-one wants another Jihadist with such a prominent role.

(1) (Reply)

New President Of Ghana Akufo Addo Plagiarise Speech Like Buhari / Tourists Are Being Evacuated From Gambia Ahead Of The Midnight Ultimatum( Photos / Will There Be Any Fighting In The Gambia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.