Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose (3567 Views)

Three Guys Stranded On A Desert Island Find A Magic Lantern Containing A Genie / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku / Three Guys And An Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by whiteroses(f): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
First guy from left, Jaiye: God fearing but admires other girl's ass
middle guy,  Sanjo: Goes to church but he steals
Last guy, Ajala: Born again but doesnt look as hot the others and he's a SU

as you can see they are not perfect but i need to give one a chance, lol so Ladies and Guys help and shoose which one and why lol

Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Parohfrey(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
God's creatures. Lets see your picture to see which one you realy deserve.
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Marooph(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
This is nt funny at all dont u know dt everythin god created is good u beta pray 2 god 2 4gv u
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by whiteroses(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
Paroh_frey:

God's creatures. Lets see your picture to see which one you realy deserve.
click my profile now you for see it

Marooph:

This is nt funny at all dont u know dt everythin god created is good u beta pray 2 god 2 4gv u
i hang my head in shame,, NOT! grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by mrperfect(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2009
They are very handsome men!
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Redfox(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2009
That should be the teaser of the year.I ain't seen nothing as ugly as that.gosh!!
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by mrperfect(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2009
After seeing your picture, abeg make una no tryan
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by clemcykul(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2009
wat da fck!

pukes at pics***********
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by romsky: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2009
choose Jaiye cuz u av same dentition
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by clemcykul(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
;d
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
roflmao this is so funny grin grin grin grin choose the first one,
with a smile like that you will never have a bad day grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by dani1luv: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Shiorrrrr
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Caringpro(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
I think the SU guy is more "handsome". Choose him.
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by remoranger(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
and i tot i was ugly? lolllllllllllllllllllll
thats some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ass niggaz you have there

i think you should go for jaiye. loll
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by ebonyz: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster
Arent you lucky cheesy
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by OAM4J: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2009
Whao! jaiye is cute and you are hooooooooooottttttttt. grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Anpee: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2009
Yeah i think u deserve jaiye, u guys have d same dentition. I can just imagine how sweet ur kids would look. U guys should be sought out for macleens toothpast advert.
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Ben13: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2009
The three of them is OK for u.
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by easehr: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
jaiye it is!!
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by DONFASZY(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2009
d one dressing corporate is ok, at least, e fine pass OBJ BABA
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by ozalogbo: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2009
Go for the SU guy. He will help you appreciate God better
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by winans: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
u don't seems to ave problem, u can go 4 de three since they ave potentials qualites and u are madly in love with them. stay inlove peace
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Malumfashi: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2009
wow they are beautiful, but you ARE more ugly than them
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Benny25: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2009
they are not that bad, remember that where u, they may be excellent downstairs, u can go for the guy on well knotted tie, fine boy
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Coolnekky: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
Beuty lies in the eyes of the beholder ! so behold dear , go ahead and choose , they are all BOOOOGIE!
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by selencious(f): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2010
I think you should go wif the 1st one, He looks kuter than the rest of em. grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by r231(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
take d three of dem
1 - morning
2 - afternoon
3 - night
dammmm u r very lucky incase you come across woman frm their church abeg holla me cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Dammyray(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
The 3 would be beta,

am really happy for u oo

u carry eye go market
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
How come them no put dani picture for there? undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Abbeycity4(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked where on earth are these handsome guys!!! gurl go 4d 3 of them they are da bomb. . . . . grin

D1KeleVra:

How come them no put dani picture for there? undecided

lol grin grin bad boi grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2010
I like Ajala cool
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2010
go tell am na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel / #ENDSARS: I Was Harassed By SARS Despite Being The President - President Buhari / Chris Rock On Obama !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.