Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose (3578 Views)

Three Guys Stranded On A Desert Island Find A Magic Lantern Containing A Genie / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku / Three Guys And An Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Abbeycity4(f): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2010
D1KeleVra:

go toast am na

shocked grin grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Coretalk(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
I Laughed. grin grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
ok. . . did ur a$$ fall off? smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Abbeycity4(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
no.
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
then the laugh no serious smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
D1 and Abbey if i catch u both ehn
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by matthew80(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by matthew80(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
@whiteroses

I tip you as the best 'joke creator'. Kudos for a job well done (the gathering of the pix's) that's a good combination, but let me ask you a question, how did you get my PIX?      

[size=20pt]Jaiye speaking[/size] shocked

Everybody now advises you to marry me, from then I've been expecting to see you or even your call, but you didn't show up, call me now my love, or I'll tell everyone on Loverland that you have ignored me.

CALL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin  grin  grin
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Kunbee:

D1 and Abbey if i catch u both ehn

wetin dey worrey this one? undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Na ur luff undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
no one's my luff, dear. . . not ready for all that smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Amjustme: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
no dey carry dis kin tin play o! GOD forbid bad tin, oooppss nt in d -ve sense
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by matthew80(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
Kunbee, don't mind her, she doesn't wanna disclose this 2 u. Am her laf and am deeply in laf wif her
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by spicy007(f): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
not funny angry
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
spicy chicken? undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
D1 see d way u deny me sad
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
why i go deny me lady?
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
D1 see d way u deny me sad
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
Its not fair o, who is ur love then smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
Wetin u wan make i talk? smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by dani1luv: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
"dani of course" angry
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
dani1luv:

"dani of course"  angry

undecided hey dani. . . i know i'm that cute and all, but i'm not into the man on man steez okay. . . go find your moderator partner. . . i'ain't your luff
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
Dayo i was just teasing
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
h-okay! cheesy
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by dani1luv: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
D1KeleVra:

undecided hey dani. . . i know i'm that cute and all, but i'm not into the man on man steez okay. . . go find your moderator partner. . . i'ain't your luff
See kettle calling pot black undecided undecided

I never knew you would take such a thing serious. . .you disappoint me mahn. .  undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
Man will always disappoint you. . . never God. . . smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
Yes o smiley
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
D1KeleVra:

Man will always disappoint you. . . never God. . . smiley

I dont need a spokesman to tell me that
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by D1KeleVra(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
i'm an architect not a spokesman yo! cool
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by odugbomd: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2010
o 4 Jaiye, he looks like u and u guys are destined together
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by Kunbee: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose by 1luvkipsus: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
Jaiye, Sanjo and Ajala; Are Yorubas really this ugly? Anyway, they are God's creatures, like some has already noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Memes 4 D Day / I Found This Picture Funny, Do You? / Bu Chu & Fu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.