Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The 2nd Coming Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 2nd Coming Of MMM (2851 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2nd Coming Of MMM by xyoung: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2017
In seven days time, the long awaited and biggest company in Nigeria will start it's 2017 operations.
MMM regarded as Nigerian Wall Street is a community company that have more than 3million employees in Nigeria alone.
If you want to build a career with MMM Nigeria, now is the time to register and get employed
2017 is upon us
#RecessionProof

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by venatus25(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Am waiting to provide and get help come January 14. Haters of mmm can't stop giving a fvck, very soon you will see them in this thread crying as if it is their money I'm using in mmm.

14 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by xyoung: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2017
When MMM kick off fully next week, seun and his haters cohort will all start scrambling to join MMM. MMM is a revolution. My objective is to get a big shot registered as my downtime. Wish I can get E-money or wizkid or Davido or Jim ovia or Adenuga or dangote or Mikael obi registered under me

10 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by permanentgrace(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2017
What do you guys think about this? Will MMM pay all the overgrown mavros?

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by falufosi(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2017
can't wait oooo.I am sure more people will dive into the scheme after they might have heard our good news.And yes they will pay the overgrown macros it's like a damage fee for all.

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by emymeeky: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Wake up from ur fantasies and stop consoling yourself. MMM is dead and buried and will never resurrect

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by xyoung: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
emymeeky:
Wake up from ur fantasies and stop consoling yourself. MMM is dead and buried and will never resurrect
Mark my words! By this time, next weekend I will register you in MMM after you must have heard my good news

Thank God ooooo. I don get one likely DL

8 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by emymeeky: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
xyoung:

Mark my words! By this time, next weekend I will register you in MMM after you must have heard my good news

Thank God ooooo. I don get one likely DL

Story for the gods. E go do you like film
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by segebase(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
emymeeky:

lemme add mmm Money to yur salary... send ur acct details

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by xyoung: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
emymeeky:

I will register you and all your family members under my DL

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
emymeeky:

@Op
Pple like u need to be flog

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by emymeeky: 3:43am On Jan 08, 2017
xyoung:

I will register you and all your family members under my DL
Register me for something wey don crash? Better go mourn the money wey u lose

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by 9ja4show: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2017
falufosi:
can't wait oooo.I am sure more people will dive into the scheme after they might have heard our good news.And yes they will pay the overgrown macros it's like a damage fee for all.

I doubt if they will pay over grown mavros ...won't that be too much
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by histemple: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2017
9ja4show:

I doubt if they will pay over grown mavros ...won't that be too much

This is simple logic now. MMM doesn't have a central account. So, there is no money anywhere to pay people except new people donated.

What is frozen is the operation, not the account where money is. So, if more people don't donate upon its resumption, nobody would be paid.

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by 9ja4show: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2017
histemple:

This is simple logic now. MMM doesn't have a central account. So, there is no money anywhere to pay people except new people donated.

What is frozen is the operation, not the account where money is. So, if more people don't donate upon its resumption, nobody would be paid.

I know this; won't the over grown mavros put pressure on the system, imagine 100k donation must have turned almost 170k by the time they resume.
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by histemple: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2017
9ja4show:

I know this; won't the over grown mavros put pressure on the system, imagine 100k donation must have turned almost 170k by the time they resume.

The pressure is already there. Referring to the money you put there as "donation" is misleading. It's called investment. Donation is charity and it doesn't yield interest, but investment yields profit.
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by 9ja4show: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
histemple:

The pressure is already there. Referring to the money you put there as "donation" is misleading. It's called investment. Donation is charity and it doesn't yield interest, but investment yields profit.

Oga its not investment ;if you can't answer the simple question ....let it rest
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by Khutie: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
histemple:

A simple question... and yhu khan't even give clear ansa.
Why not hit the nail on the head instead of running around the clock??
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by histemple: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Khutie:

A simple question... and yhu khan't even give clear ansa.
Why not hit the nail on the head instead of running around the clock??

I don't understand what exactly you want me to answer. There is already pressure in NMM. And no member can GH if nobody PHed upon its long awaited resumption.
Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by Toybreezy: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Guiders and participants are willing to pH to resurrect the scheme and that's all that matters. I'm phing too.

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Coming Of MMM by xyoung: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2017
3 days remaining to MMM Christmas. Feeling so happy and nervous at the same time. Serious money for my 2010 venza is loading

92percent....loading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know your worth / Is ZENIQ MINTING Really LEGIT As They Say? / True Life Story! "What You Buy For Millions Today Will Be Worth Billions...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.