Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians (975 Views)

Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message / Daniel Wilson Blasts Buhari In New Song 'NEVER AGAIN' - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by BiggyBamBam: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2017
The Ragamuffin Soldier is back!

Daniel Wilson, who stormed Nigeria with his brand of Reggae music in the 1990s with hit tracks like Ragamuffin Soldier, Abortion, Mr. Ragamuffin and a host of other wonderful songs has hit the Airwaves with yet another Song, NEVER AGAIN; this time directed at the political class and every concerned Nigerian, who voted the APC Government.

Listen to it and let the message hit your soul!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGZJqRK98jw
Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by KINGwax007(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2017
ALL MY FUCCKS JUST WENT THAT WAY...

Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by BiggyBamBam: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
ALL MY FUCCKS JUST WENT THAT WAY...

1 Like

Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by KINGwax007(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ironically, 2016 was one of the best year I ever had, financially...I am already continuing the trend this year. Already bagged a contract to begin by Feb. I hope your life no dey recession? grin

If you are Daniel Wilson, I am ashamed for you o. How much PDP pay u? grin grin

If you want sing abt politics, make it general...by the way...

See, all my fuccks are flying away...

Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by BiggyBamBam: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
Ironically, 2016 was one of the best year I ever had, financially...I am already continuing the trend this year. Already bagged a contract to begin by Feb. I hope your life no dey recession? grin

Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by BiggyBamBam: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:

First of all, I am not Daniel Wilson, how I wished I could sing like him.

I am really ashamed of you that you term "success" on what you personally achieve. You have achieved nothing if you dont think about your fellowman.

Thank God, you have "already bagged a contract", "2016 was one of your best years financially" but do you ever think of the majority of people?
All this bragging, big talk are what Nigerians are known for whereas, nothing for them.

If you think PDP must pay Daniel Wilson to sing for them then it goes to show how you reason. Anyway is the country better off now, that most people find it difficult to feed, cloth, get their basic needs met?

Are you the only citizen of Nigeria that we must measure the success of the nation based on? Why dont you think deep and STOP ranting like you own everything?

Nigerians = Me, I, Only Me, Never We, Us. This is what is killing the nation. Thats why politicians would always think of themselves alone and not the people always.

1 Like

Re: LISTEN!!! The Most Powerful Message From DANIEL WILSON To Nigerians by KINGwax007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

First of all, I am not Daniel Wilson, how I wished I could sing like him.

I am really ashamed of you that you term "success" on what you personally achieve. You have achieved nothing if you dont think about your fellowman.

Thank God, you have "already bagged a contract", "2016 was one of your best years financially" but do you ever think of the majority of people?
All this bragging, big talk are what Nigerians are known for whereas, nothing for them.

If you think PDP must pay Daniel Wilson to sing for them then it goes to show how you reason. Anyway is the country better off now, that most people find it difficult to feed, cloth, get their basic needs met?

Are you the only citizen of Nigeria that we must measure the success of the nation based on? Why dont you think deep and STOP ranting like you own everything?

Nigerians = Me, I, Only Me, Never We, Us. This is what is killing the nation. Thats why politicians would always think of themselves alone and not the people always.

grin grin you be confirmed dunce. grin grin how is my personal success supposed to be a failure because I didn't think about others?

You and Daniel Wilson na hungry duo. grin grin

Your philosophy is warped and so stupid.

If you have nothing to eat, how is it my problem?

You are crying about APC, but the fool who only had one hit single in his entire life before fleeing the country didn't sing abt NOI and GEJ that earned more than half of what the whole of Nigeria has earned in oil proceeds and saved nothing. They met $60billion and left $35billion with many debt.

He didn't sing abt GEJ paying SURE P participants 10k while buhari dey pay 30k.

E no go better for all of you.

If he wants talk abt politics, he shldnt take side. He's twice as dunce as you are!

(1) (Reply)

See This Awkward Tweet From Brymo (Photos) / Tonto Dike Battles Ini Edo. / ‘my Wife Is My Best Friend, We Don’t Quarrel Often’ – Mercy Johnson’s Husband, P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.