Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! (322 Views)

I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice / Please What Is The Exact Fine For Driven With Expired Vehicle Papers ? / I Travelled To India To Search For My Exact Age – Obasanjo (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahaha! I'm sure that right now, someone is laughing on seeing the topic of this write up, wondering what kind of talk this is - that his/her phone number can reveal his/her exact current age. But well, it is true, the procedure below is a maths procedure that calculates and reveals your exact current age and yea, it's awesome and incredible!!...and it's real - came from some foreign country that we can't exactly lay hands on. Check it out:
(1) Take the last digit of your phone number.
(2) Multiply it by 2.
(3) Add 5 to the answer in number 2 above.
(4) Multiply the last answer above, by 50.
(5) Add 1766 to the last answer above.
(6) Subtract your year of birth from your last answer.
The final answer you get must be three digits - the last 2 digits will tally with your current age!!
Try it and see whether it is wrong! Wonderful, isn't it? Hahahaha!!!
Re: Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! by ruggedadventure(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Na old school logic b dis one nah

It works tho
Re: Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! by DozieInc(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2017
It works
Re: Incredible Maths: How Your Phone Number Can Show Your Exact Current Age! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Wrong......but it was close to the answer

(1) (Reply)

Understand Mind Control ... / Jumia Nigeria: Bata Striped Sneakers – Blue/red / Building An Efficient Organization – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.