Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice (717 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Think Twice Social media has many of your information / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by MrMicholo(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2018
embarassed
How can one have the exact dream he had the previous night the next day??
No change, everything was the same... same people, clothes, words.
What could be wrong??
The setting of the dream is in the same place I will be visiting on Friday and Saturday.
I have been trained to withstand artillery sounds, death and to look the enemy in the face but I did not receive any prep on the kind of fear that has enveloped me now.

I need matured contributions please
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by MrMicholo(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
Help me out here
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by Ahmed0336(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2018
Pray over it.
Hope no be Maiduguri u dey go?
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by Mercurypanther(m): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2018
You Don't have to Be afraid of anything, pray and commit it into God's care. Just be a little careful about the Environment. Believe me... There is a message hidden behind Every Dream.

Note::
1. try within your Human understanding to interpret it. Ask the Holy spirit 4 interpretation.
2. If the Dream gives you a bad interpretation simply avoid going to the Event or occasion. If possible.

LASTLY. Since it appears Twice in exact pattern. That's simply a Revelation.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by Donald95(m): 6:38am On Jun 27, 2018
If the dream is Negative, it is a clear warning to stay off.
Emphasis are made on things that are important.
Important message is always confirmed and you have received such

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by MrMicholo(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Mercurypanther:
You Don't have to Be afraid of anything, pray and commit it into God's care. Just be a little careful about the Environment. Believe me... There is a message hidden behind Every Dream.

1. try within your Human understanding to interpret it. Ask the Holy spirit 4 interpretation.
2. If the Dream gives you a bad interpretation simply avoid going to the Event or occasion. If possible.

Thank you very much... I'm not really good at prayers but I will try and put your advise into practice..

I can't really reject an assignment
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by MrMicholo(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Pray over it. Hope no be Maiduguri u dey go?
No sire... a more peaceful state.. but the dream is exactly disturbing.
I just hate things I can't explain.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by MrMicholo(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Donald95:
If the dream is Negative, it is a clear warning to stay off.

Emphasis are made on things that are important.

Important message is always confirmed and you have received such

It was a series of event... some were negative while some positive..
No matter how much I would love to stay off... an assignment is an assignment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by Agybabe(f): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2018
It could be a confirmation of action needed to be taken or a warning to stay off or probably what you should do when faced with that situation and how you should react and/or you are seeing what is meant to happen.

You didn't give details of the dream so we could help out in better explanation than this. Remember we are not Daniel nor Joseph to know, read or interpret dreams.

You need to pray about it and carry the Word of God inside of you.

Relax!
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by Izabel(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mercurypanther:

Right
OP Recurring dreams usually mean there is something in your life you've not acknowledged that is causing stress of some sort. The dream repeats because you have not corrected the problem.
Re: I Just Had The Exact Dream Twice by KingAzubuike(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
MrMicholo:
embarassed
How can one have the exact dream he had the previous night the next day??
No change, everything was the same... same people, clothes, words.
What could be wrong??
The setting of the dream is in the same place I will be visiting on Friday and Saturday.
I have been trained to withstand artillery sounds, death and to look the enemy in the face but I did not receive any prep on the kind of fear that has enveloped me now.

I need matured contributions please
So mumu like you dey fear like this and you dey find me wan face me? I pity your life honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80s And 90s /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.