Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

"President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson (887 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Daniel Wilson Blasts Buhari In New Song 'NEVER AGAIN' - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by inspire700(m): 3:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Daniel Wilson is convinced that President Buhari scammed Nigerians and that his change slogan was another tool in his elaborate scheme. The popular singer took a swipe at the president in a statement about his newly released song, Never Again.

He said, “My wish is to revolutionize the political terrain in Nigeria through the use of pop culture, music and other forms of the art, strengthening a political awareness among our young people, getting them to better understand what is wrong with our country, helping them to develop a vision for a much better country for a progressive change in our country, not this sham they call change.”

Wilson described the All Progressive Congress APC as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and he would not be alone in his assessment.

Many entertainers have expressed disappointment in the Buhari regime as the situation of the country has taken a turn for the worse since his election into power in 2015

In the ways of fellow old timers such as Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, Sikiru Ayinde Barrister and the like, Wilson tackles the failures of the government in his new track which speaks of revolution for the Nigerian people.

Wilson made waves with his music back in the 1990's with tracks such as '999' leaving a lasting impression.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2017/01/president-buharis-regime-is-sham-says.html

Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by Obijulius: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Zombies from the Wasted region have a different opinion. Truth stinks to them.

Tell them my brother, its unfortunate we have to share the same country with people like this.
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by Kingxway: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2017
It's now obvious to everyone just that some people decide to live in pretense

Pretense is a none verbal lie. And lying to oneself in simply self deception.

I wonder why some people find it hard to kiss the truth

That's why Africa is backward
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by Khd95(m): 4:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Pls who is daniel wilsoncry
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Mr Ragamuffin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by azimibraun: 4:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Even this failure the talk? As if Buhari came from the moon to make promises to kids; the worst thing I have heard in all of my adult life is what this failure is reiterating. I have never for once opened my mouth to say a politician especially a non incumbent made me Promises and have failed. Was I blind, deaf or dumb to the station on ground during the campaigns? Did Dniel Wilson bother to ask Buhari in 2014/2015 how he would go about fulfilling his promises? How many of those promises based on prevailing circumstances then did Failure Daniel Wilson were realistically going to be achieved? Was he expecting Mr Buhari to gather folks back then in a campaign and not give them hope of fixing Nigeria; you just come out in a campaign and say" we go try our best if una vote us into power" Did Daniel Wilson vote for Buhari; and let's say he did. How can you support a Man and his party in aan election and in less than 2years you have abandoned him in governance? Why is he not fufiling his promises to you; did you bother to listen to him? Campaign promises are hypothetical. Buhaari did not campaign to failure Wilson alone. He did to all of who cared to listen and at that point I knew what was realistic and what could happen magically if the circumstances are right. So far Buhari has not failed me. I voted for him to encourage local Manufacturing and Agriculture, to tackle corruption, to stop insurgency, to make Nigerians think Nigeria and a few other things and so far he is doing those. The other promises are not my Business. One administration of 2yrs old will not solve all my problems. But should put me on a sustainable path. This government has doing just that. Finally the last time I saw Daniel Wilson was when he was struggling to get 2mns to perform in one GEJ event in Abuja when the show has ended and the President had already left. If he was so consistent, he wouldn't be begging to perform openly like that. That was the event GEJ and PEJ had that famous dance together.
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by Adminisher: 4:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Rivers MAN call Buhari a sham na him we kom dey discuss. What does an expired musician know about anything?

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by azimibraun: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Kingxway:
It's now obvious to everyone just that some people decide to live in pretense

Pretense is a none verbal lie. And lying to oneself in simply self deception.

I wonder why some people find it hard to kiss the truth

That's why Africa is backward
What truth are you talking about? You ask Daniel Wilson where he and his class of musician left Nigerian Music before thanks to God the Remedies, Plantation Boys, Kennis, Daddy showkey then later Don Jazzy and the rest now came and started from the scratch to fix the industry for Phyno, Wizkid, Olamide, Kiss Daniel, Davido, Harry Song, Chdinma and the whole lot of new" Rich" stars. The same industry the likes of Daniel Wilson destroyed and abandoned. Jay Z, Puff Daddy, Dr Dre, Swiss Beatz and the rest in America built empires outside of government through talent and hustle to create a future for the generations unborn in America. Daniels Wilson and all his generation of artists, Alex O, Felix liberty, Blackky, Mike Okri failed and you didn't bother to ask them why they saw small money and fame and went after women and booze, but you are quick to join him to criticise a Buhari who never gave up to fix his country. All because he wants to use the wicked popular but now boring slogan of Buhari made promises to promote his wack album which is aimed at attempting to milk from an industry he abandoned. He wants to be Glo ambassador and share in the new fortune of the Nigerian music industry he didn't believe in and abandoned. Failed artist live buhari alone. Face your wack album.
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by DIKEnaWAR: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Buhari did not fail me abeg. I never believed in him. Everything he is doing now, I expected them and worse! We are in for a loooong thing with that snake from Daura.
Re: "President Buhari's Regime Is A Sham" - Singer Daniel Wilson by OKorowanta: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2017
azimibraun:
What truth are you talking about? You ask Daniel Wilson where he and his class of musician left Nigerian Music before thanks to God the Remedies, Plantation Boys, Kennis, Daddy showkey then later Don Jazzy and the rest now came and started from the scratch to fix the industry for Phyno, Wizkid, Olamide, Kiss Daniel, Davido, Harry Song, Chdinma and the whole lot of new" Rich" stars. The same industry the likes of Daniel Wilson destroyed and abandoned. Jay Z, Puff Daddy, Dr Dre, Swiss Beatz and the rest in America built empires outside of government through talent and hustle to create a future for the generations unborn in America. Daniels Wilson and all his generation of artists, Alex O, Felix liberty, Blackky, Mike Okri failed and you didn't bother to ask them why they saw small money and fame and went after women and booze, but you are quick to join him to criticise a Buhari who never gave up to fix his country. All because he wants to use the wicked popular but now boring slogan of Buhari made promises to promote his wack album which is aimed at attempting to milk from an industry he abandoned. He wants to be Glo ambassador and share in the new fortune of the Nigerian music industry he didn't believe in and abandoned. Failed artist live buhari alone. Face your wack album.

U try but
The puan wey u yarn too plenty.
I never like Daniel Wilson bicos of his frequent outburst on facebook against Buhari b4 and after d elections.
Although Buhari nor sabi rule sha.
But why say Felix Liberty,Mike Okri,Daniel Wilson are failed artiste?
What rubbish?
Who laid d benchmark for dis meaningless singing musicians?
Listen to Alex O's Celebrate,listen to Mike Okri's Time na money just to mention but two and tell which has meaning compared to Wizkid's Daddy yo.
How much was L L Kooj j paid for shows compared to what Chris Brown gets now?
Does dat mean he wasn't good then?
Dem tell u say Daniel Wilson na poor man?for d records,Alex O is living in his own house in lekki unlike dis current musicians who get ceaseless ejections from d houses they claim they own.
Guy abeg u kpror.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Popular Nigerian Artiste Shows Off Jewelry And Cash Before Song / See Tonto Dikeh In A Cute Makeup Free Photo. / BBNaija:Delta State University Students & Market People Troop Out 2 Vote 4 Efe(P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.