Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations (2750 Views)

Learn How To Make Cartoon Video at cheap rate / How Can I Make Cartoon Videos Like Ejiebo / How To Make Cartoon Characters With Adobe Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by sotomayor: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
please what software is used to make cartoon aminations like house of ajebo
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by naijatoonz: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
You can use toon boom or adobe animate.

1 Like

Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by Shobizz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
u can u Adobe AE (after effect), maya, photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by mediagenius: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shobizz:
u can u Adobe AE (after effect), maya, photoshop.

I don't know about others but i disagree with you on Adobe After Effect
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by frankmoney(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Anime studio
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by ncpat(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2017
mediagenius:

Don`t disagree on what you don`t know Adobe After Effect can be used to do the animation and vfx part a cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7lW8t4Jxc
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by mediagenius: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
ncpat:

Don`t disagree on what you don`t know Adobe After Effect can be used to do the animation and vfx part a cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7lW8t4Jxc

This is just a bunch of basic key framing tutorial for beginners in after effect... And that does not answer the Op's question, he says, and I quote,"what software is used to make cartoon animation"...So you can't tell me After Effect is used for cartoon animation... He needs a recommendation, why mislead him?

Maya, Anime studio et al are there, and you are mentioning After Effect. Even in the video you posted, the service of photoshop was employed, which disqualifies After Effect already. Unlike the other programs where you can start and finish everything from scratch.
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by sotomayor: 3:58am On Oct 10, 2017
mediagenius:

This is just a bunch of basic key framing tutorial for beginners in after effect... And that does not answer the Op's question, he says, and I quote,"what software is used to make cartoon animation"...So you can't tell me After Effect is used for cartoon animation... He needs a recommendation, why mislead him?

Maya, Anime studio et al are there, and you are mentioning After Effect. Even in the video you posted, the service of photoshop was employed, which disqualifies After Effect already. Unlike the other programs where you can start and finish everything from scratch.
nice am checking out the above softwares,i saw crazy talk animator online is it a good software?
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by vickychuk(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
You'll need adobe Fuse to create you character, then rig your character on blender or use cinema 4d. Then the actual thing happens in after effects that's were u add backgrounds, colour correction. Etc using either ProAnimator or Element 3D plugging.
Re: Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations by naijacartoon: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
mediagenius:

you don't disagree with what you don't know but rather you ask questions. Do you know about puppet tool in after effect? That is the secret to animation in after effect. Let me enlighten you more on the workflow, adobe illustrator is use for flat 2d character design, import it to AE and the rest is history, this is the workaround for most explainer video apart from using dedicated software. I love to hear from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Autocad,archicad,artlantis,revit,3d Max Skills / Logo Design By Ditto Graphix / Logo, Letter Head, Business Card & Receipt Design, Complete Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.