Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Rccg January 2017 Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg January 2017 Holy Ghost Service (544 Views)

Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here / Theme Song. RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress. / RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg January 2017 Holy Ghost Service by 4reala(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
RCCG JANUARY 2017 HOLY GHOST SERVICE
Friday January 6th 2017
Ministering: Pst. E. A. Adeboye
#ABBA FATHER
-'ve good-news for you,right now they consider you as nothing but long before you die the world will celebrate you.
-Listen to me child of God,
Don't you ever believe it when they say your case is hopeless.
-What can you expect from your daddy?
This is determined by who He is,what He has & what He has done before.
-I've a God who can never fail.
When He speaks it is done!!!!
-what can u expect from the God almighty? 1.)I can expect promotion from Him
1Samuel2:7-
-Before you die you will sit with princes
-2) I can expect unusual and rapid promotion
Daniel6:3
1Samuel16:11-13
-I decree this year;
your promotion shall be rapid.
-3) I can expect divine guidance from him- Isaiah9v6
4) I can expect total Security from him. Psalm 121v3, 6&7,8
5) I can expect that wherever I go, he wld be there for me- Exo. 3v13, Gen.37 v3
-Father regardless of human rules and regulations please Lord promote me,move me higher in the name of Jesus.
-My father,please regardless of every known protocol please promote me this year in the name of Jesus
-6) I can expect victory without a fight from the Almighty.
Phil2:9-11
-In the name that is above every other name, before sunday morning every yoke left in your life shall already be consumed
-All those who have been standing in the way of your promotion,unless they repent they shall become food for the lion.
-Father,this year in particular please fight my battles for me in the name of Jesus.
-Daddy please keep me secure forever from enemies known and unknown in the name of Jesus.
-The Ability to know when the enemy is presenting you with poison,you will receive tonight in the name of Jesus.
-Father,for the rest of my life please guide me in the Name of Jesus.
-Whether you're coming in or going out, you'll always have something to rejoice about.
What does the Almighty God expects from you?
1) He expects you to honour him, and not disgrace him-Mal. 1v6, 1sam2v30
2) He expects you to be actively involved in the family business(Building the kingdom)- zech. 1v17
3) He expects you to make your father happy-Luke 15v10
4)And lastly, He expects you to be holy- 1pet. 1v15-16
-Those who have the ability to help you;
They'll be willing and they'll be eager to help you this year in the name of Jesus.
-Last year you were running, this year you'll be flying.
-There's someone here you'll be one of the first 100 people to receive a mighty pleasant surprise in the make of Jesus.
-Since the beginning of the year your cry has been "help me Lord"
Daddy says He'll help you
-This year 2017 the garment of shame will be permanently removed from your life in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Nicolaitans / 8 Completely Hilarious Struggles Every Pastor’s Child Goes Through / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.