Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? (30324 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin

Call
I once got a call from a man with an Hausa Accent "Salamalekun! Salamalekun!....Kabiru!...Hallo...Kabir....." I just hanged up

grin

Text
I once got a text message that "my BVN has not been done and my account will be blocked" ...and the funny thing was i just completed my BVN two days earlier grin grin

Share yours

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Joshkid(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Call

Got a Call one Sunday morning like that and the girl said this is 'Mercy'... I was like I don't know you and she started raining all sort of abuse and insult on me that I've scammed her and God will repay my deeds...

*modified*

Maybe na one guy wey knack am give am wrong number grin grin grin

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Joshkid:
Call

Got a Call one Sunday morning like that and the girl said this is 'Mercy'... I was like I don't know you and she started raining all sort of abuse and insult on me that I've scammed her and God will repay my deeds...

*modified*

Maybe na one guy wey knack am give am wrong number grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by nellaluv(f): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2017
RB007:
grin grin

Call
I once got a call from a man with an Hausa Accent "Salamalekun! Salamalekun!....Kabiru!...Hallo...Kabir....." I just hanged up

grin

Text
I once got a text message that "my BVN has not been done and my account will be blocked" ...and the funny thing was i just completed my BVN two days earlier grin grin

Share yours

Lalasticlala
Seun

How old are you? Did you just get a cellphone
#justasking tongue

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by ORIJIN201(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2017
mine was "Lasisi Lasisi o sa lo lati ijo yi Pelu Owo mi, Osa lo si eko walahi" she started raining insults and curses saying she will report Lasisi to the village priest. Had to call her back to convince her that am not Lasisi lol. Lasisi must have stopped using the line before I bought it. grin grin it was not funny that day o grin

32 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
ORIJIN201:
mine was "Lasisi Lasisi o sa lo lati ijo yi Pelu Owo mi, Osa lo si eko walahi" she started raining insults and curses saying she will report Lasisi to the village priest. Had to call her back to convince her that am not Lasisi lol. Lasisi must have stopped using the line before I bought it. grin grin it was not funny that day o grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
nellaluv:

How old are you? Did you just get a cellphone
#justasking tongue

You've been here since '08

Is this how uu behave tongue

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Boldwinner(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by ObiomaA: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
someone called me that they are wizkid that I shud send 200 naira card for collabo. at the end I discovered the person was the name in the image below...

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Rapmoney(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Got a call that I had been nominated as running mate to Atiku in 2019...tongue

Sorry, it was a dream! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by anonym0us: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by raphael4u2c: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
I dont have a fone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by donholy28(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Every wrong number is 90% likely to be a Hausa person on the line

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hausas are fond of diallin wrong numbers

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
It was during this last Bournemouth vs Arsenal game, I called my sis to say I'll be coming home late o

"Hello bukky"
She: "hello who's this?"
Me: " help you tell mum ill be home late o"
She: "which mum? Please who's this? "
Me: I was confused faa.... 'is this bukky?'
She: "yes this is bukky, what do you want?"
Me: "Haba, bukky akingbola?" (name changed)
She: yes this is bukky akingbola
Me: shuo! Bukky akingbola, fresh's sister? It's me na ur bro...
She: my bro is sleeping o, you have dialled wrong number.

We're friends now sha... she bears same name and surname as my sister.

It's Facebook sync feature o...
I synced my lumia with my Facebook acc, and searched for "bukky" on my contacts.... I came up with her name.
#uptosomething sha

75 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by talktonase(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Swithrt aftral we hv bin tru i dnt bliv u will brok my hart in2 pieses llik dis...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by NaijaMutant(f): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
My funniest Text

I got a text from my network provider that Cristiano Ronaldo has invited me to join his fan club and I should activate it for #50 grin

My emotions went from excitement to anger, if C. Ronaldo is serious he should send me #50 for activation undecided

Rubbish

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by IYADARA(f): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin ones got a text that i was HIV Positive......at first i was devatested and rushed as far as my leg could take me to have my self checked........the most horrific messge ever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by daPretender: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Naughtytboy: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
My puffy pussy is wet getting ready for u, the funniest thing was the text was from TrapQueen of nairaland,, she later apologized she intended sending it to Estharfabian

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by wellmax(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
I got a text from a 'sister' from fellowship. It reads
You idiot, I'm done with you. All you want from me is bl0w job. You and that you small kini. Let me tell you, no more s3x , no more bj, that what you gonna miss, yo useless asshole.

I know the text wasn't for me, but to think that our dear sister is into all these amazed me.

She call me tire, I no gree pick.
Later she sent an SMS saying 'sorry that text was a mistake, a friend wanted to use my phone to sms her boyfriend. Please delete it. '

I was like "story for the gods." Till today she avoids me like a plague.

163 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Xaddy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
The other day, Obama called me and said he was coming for me. I knew the number was strange because my phone went dark when I received the call. I could also hear Joe Biden grunting in the background, it was so eerie... I sha told Obama that IDGAF he could come and get me... Next thing I knew, I woke up inside gutter

That was the day I stopped drinking HERO....

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
the day i got a credit alert of N5 on one of my accounts that had been dormant.

**don't tell me what bank was that

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by blackboy2star(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I turned it off grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Chrisrare: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Those fucktards can rain curses on someone..
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Scatterscatter(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
See what I sent back to a scammer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by weblord1900: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hausa and wrong number

24 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by OhMyG0d: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Naughtytboy:
My puffy pussy is wet getting ready for u, the funniest thing was the text was from TrapQueen of nairaland,, she later apologized she intended sending it to Estharfabian
The Ministry of Health says: Too much of Garri and kulikuli intake is dangerous to your health. Stop It.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.