Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Man In The Machine - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Man In The Machine (6286 Views)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Billyonaire... get ur brother to write something on the wall of hes room... soul travel to the same room... read the inscription and come tell your brother without going to the room... i bet you cant do that.. astral projection is fake.. its all in ur head..

nothing like control ur mind all youdd do is imagine boolsits,... ive told u... you need Jesus......
Re: The Man In The Machine by chieveboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
That is an interesting angle to it. I thought about it too. I will go within and conduct more researches on that.

I am quite excited that you followed.

Actually I have learnt a lot from you. The analogy actually is just to aid the comprehension of the concepts...and help us all rethink how we have been programmed to think and behave...as most of us are yet on the machine or slave level. This leaves us prone to suggestions and manipulation by even extra-terrestrial beings.
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:
Billyonaire... get ur brother to write something on the wall of hes room... soul travel to the same room... read the inscription and come tell your brother without going to the room... i bet you cant do that.. astral projection is fake.. its all in ur head..

nothing like control ur mind all youdd do is imagine boolsits,... ive told u... you need Jesus......

A psychiatrist should be his priority not Jesus.
Re: The Man In The Machine by babseg(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Brightwood:

A psychiatrist should be his priority not Jesus.

grin
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:

Is there a part of you that makes you feel that you should denigrate others and accuse them of lying even when you dont know them ? Is that aspect of you the symptom of your incompleteness or the emptiness created by your ignorance of the subjects and objects of discourses yet your primitive ego battles to amplify your supremacy even you know that you are pathetically ignorant ? Fallacy ad Ignorantiam is a condition, it takes a lot of de-programming to achieve ego death, I think you should find yourself before you loose it.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
chieveboy:

Actually I have learnt a lot from you. The analogy actually is just to aid the comprehension of the concepts...and help us all rethink how we have been programmed to think and behave...as most of us are yet on the machine or slave level. This leaves us prone to suggestions and manipulation by even extra-terrestrial beings.

Exactly my thoughtful friend, It took me decades to defeat fear even after intensive researches on the governing principles of the Universe. Although defeat of fear was not the reason for my work, it was the fear of death, but I defeated the fear of death few years into research but defeated fear last year. I am talking about decades of constant research. Now that I understand a lot, and I mean quite a lot of the governing principles of the universe compared to 7 billion human organisms walking this Earth.

We were blank HDD at birth, the programming started as soon as we took in the first breath, we have come to 'believe' everything we know based on 'facts' established by all the parameters we are exposed to. My question always is, What if the 'facts' are wrong ? There is a possibility of that especially, when the preachers and teachers of these science and religion and theorems can not defeat fear. So, it was necessary for me to de-programme myself of all knowledge of what I was taught God is, of what I was taught the Devil is. So, I started my research 'as if I knew nothing'. Behold, I came a startling conclusion that the main reasons that the world seems so discordant isnt the fault of the system, it is just that we do not even know much about the Universe and we have established these theories as facts and the entire world follows as zombies.

When I realized the true nature of the ETs and why they do the things they do under the cloak of projection of fear, then it was the begining of the end of their activities within my perimeter. Now, I fear nothing. This alone for me, is an achievement of a life time.

It is this dissent body of work, which I have come to become, that is met with so much criticism, something I have learnt to deal with, and something I may stop to share with Nairaland, if the personal attacks continue. I write in major blogs in the world and I have had hundreds and thousands of review, something which makes me believe my exit from nairaland is drawing near.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm I knew it would be intresting.

I used to think I was deep but Uncle Billy has made me realise that where your depth ends another person's depth begins...

We are certainly the microcosm of the microcosm.

Thanks for sharing, you have given me a lot to ponder on.

2 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
parisienne:
Hmmmm I knew it would be intresting.

I used to think I was deep but Uncle Billy has made me realise that where your depth ends another person's depth begins...

We are certainly the microcosm of the microcosm.

Thanks for sharing, you have given me a lot to ponder on.
Thank You! And I mean it.

1 Like

Re: The Man In The Machine by chieveboy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Many of these kids actually recently discovered a voice granted by Nairaland--which grant them an opportunity to run along the scale of idiocy. Please do not accommodate their control. Trolls will be trolls.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by chieveboy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Talking about demons and being possessed. I have first-hand experience of sharing a body with another entity while a kid cheesy. I can understand the situation between I and the other guy.... I used to be a psychic in a past life...I came into this one baring same ability and 'the other guy' wanted to share same space with me, owing to my 'advancement' long story short: we parted ways by the help of my guardian...though I can't remember how it was done.

Traditionally, some folks do 'talk' them out by cajoling, chastising etc...thats for actual demons or disembodied people. Now for the energies which haunt people, and djinns etc the easiest I know is rising above their level, this will not always work though, it depends on how the problem was created.

For instance, their are Mallams and herbalists who when consulted aid people become rich by introducing them to Djinns (some of the Elementals) who help them get wealth. Now the point is, if they give you money, you must pay! No one tells you this, but their must be a balance...Cause and effect whether your're told or not! Now these folks, binding and casting' or whatever trick one has up his sleeves won't solve the issue would it?

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
A lot of the subjects that Billionaire has touched on remind me of the teachings of Neville Goddard.

We are blessed to live in this dispensation of information. Unfortunately many of us do not ask the right questions and some of us ask no questions at all.

As Neville will say...Let's take time to go into the silence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
chieveboy:
Talking about demons and being possessed. I have first-hand experience of sharing a body with another entity while a kid cheesy. I can understand the situation between I and the other guy.... I used to be a psychic in a past life...I came into this one baring same ability and 'the other guy' wanted to share same space with me, owing to my 'advancement' long story short: we parted ways by the help of my guardian...though I can't remember how it was done.

Traditionally, some folks do 'talk' them out by cajoling, chastising etc...thats for actual demons or disembodied people. Now for the energies which haunt people, and djinns etc the easiest I know is rising above their level, this will not always work though, it depends on how the problem was created.

For instance, their are Mallams and herbalists who when consulted aid people become rich by introducing them to Djinns (some of the Elementals) who help them get wealth. Now the point is, if they give you money, you must pay! No one tells you this, but their must be a balance...Cause and effect whether your're told or not! Now these folks, binding and casting' or whatever trick one has up his sleeves won't solve the issue would it?

You and I can relate. You truly understand. About the ETs and elementals, yes, raising your vibration above theirs will surely deny them access to your field, but regarding being 'possessed' (sharing the body) with another entity it is a little different because they may have installed an interface to the body via the energy centers so they could easily control the subject remotely from any location they are, and pass sublime messages, instill fear, sap the negative energy, ectoplasma etc. Talking to them, cajoling them and manipulating to leave is a clever trick, but that happens when the person understands the nature of the ET which comes firstly after defeating fear.

A lot of people do not even know much about which entity is possessing them, and the churches and herbalists teach them to 'fear' this entity, so talking them out is a differnt kernel of stone for millions of people, which is why they head to the spiritualists, shamans, pastors etc. Some rip them off, some use common sense, others are even afraid to work on your case. But I believe few can actually cast the ETs out by using their energy fields although they think its merely their 'power' but it is actually the words they use, the energy they radiate during the singing etc. But then, its even more confusing when they believe anything spiritual must be invisible and anything invisible must be spiritual. So spirit has lost its meaning in the vocabulary of humans. Truth is, not all invisible things are ethereal, but everything is spiritual both seen and unseen, after all, everything is an expression of spirit. Are all ETs ethereal, hell no. We must learn to distinguish between ethereal things and spiritual things. The understanding of these make the difference. The next time a demon projects fear, people need to understand that some of them are just physical entities that are microscopic in nature, but has capacity to change form and appear like a 19 ft entity in your bedroom. It takes knowledge of what these things are to be able to convert them to forms you can talk to using your WILL. Something they do not possess. It is only in understanding this, that you can instruct them to leave, if they are stubborn you can simply give the positive entities that are always around us, all of the time to remove the dark entity away and take them where they need to be. Or you can simply convert them to something you can laugh at and they will be scared away.

It is this understanding that we all need, so we can be free from being controlled by entities we are actually more powerful than, but out of ignorance we have become victims of. Denying their existence by science is utter stupidity. I believed the angle of science until I was faced with a situation that I knew was not 'ordinary'. Now, I know better.

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
I can't believe someone just compared the human mind to computer architecture.
My head is ringing.

1 Like

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Is there a part of you that makes you feel that you should denigrate others and accuse them of lying even when you dont know them ? Is that aspect of you the symptom of your incompleteness or the emptiness created by your ignorance of the subjects and objects of discourses yet your primitive ego battles to amplify your supremacy even you know that you are pathetically ignorant ? Fallacy ad Ignorantiam is a condition, it takes a lot of de-programming to achieve ego death, I think you should find yourself before you loose it.

see ur life?.. the next thing now is youll be looking for my pic to send djinns....
pm me ill gladly give you... confused arrogant twaaaat...
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
" As you know, we feel that life should be a perpetual increase of the things you love! That, to me is the art of living. In man's ability to live in the end, to live in the feeling of the wish fulfilled, lies man's capacity to live the more abundant life. I do not care what your objective is; feeling that you have it is living a more, abundant life.

First, tonight, let us turn to three who were awake, and by three I mean three men. The whole purpose of life is to awaken and join the chorus of awakened humanity, which is God. We will turn to a great poet, one who passed from this sphere only within the last two or three years, Walter de La Mare.

"So flows experience, the vast without.
It is the microcosm of the soul within,
The day-distracted eye may doubt,
But no longer as the dreams begin."

Think of it! This vast "without" is the microcosm of the soul within. The day-distracted eye cannot believe it, but you take this and expand it to the nth degree and see that the "vast without" is only the microcosm of the soul within. How can man believe it?"

-Exerpt from Release Barnabas, Crucify Jesus by N.Goddard

2 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Teempakguy:
I can't believe someone just compared the human mind to computer architecture.

My head is ringing.
cheesy

Coming from a Flat Earther who claims the sun revolves around the earth; and that space and planets are holograms created by NASA; coming for someone who claims to know about the existence of aliens and can journey into the astral plane......

Are you really surprised
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
SirWere:

cheesy

Coming from a Flat Earther who claims the sun revolves around the earth; and that space and planets are holograms created by NASA; coming for someone who claims to know about the existence of aliens and can journey into the astral plane......

Are you really surprised
if you put it that way, I guess I really have no reason to be shocked.
Re: The Man In The Machine by babseg(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
SirWere:

cheesy

Are you really surprised

Billyonaire is full of shiiiiiit.
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
parisienne:

" As you know, we feel that life should be a perpetual increase of the things you love! That, to me is the art of living. In man's ability to live in the end, to live in the feeling of the wish fulfilled, lies man's capacity to live the more abundant life. I do not care what your objective is; feeling that you have it is living a more, abundant life.

First, tonight, let us turn to three who were awake, and by three I mean three men. The whole purpose of life is to awaken and join the chorus of awakened humanity, which is God. We will turn to a great poet, one who passed from this sphere only within the last two or three years, Walter de La Mare.

"So flows experience, the vast without.
It is the microcosm of the soul within,
The day-distracted eye may doubt,
But no longer as the dreams begin."

Think of it! This vast "without" is the microcosm of the soul within. The day-distracted eye cannot believe it, but you take this and expand it to the nth degree and see that the "vast without" is only the microcosm of the soul within. How can man believe it?"

-Exerpt from Release Barnabas, Crucify Jesus by N.Goddard

Awe inspiring & thought provoking. Only but few will understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:

see ur life?.. the next thing now is youll be looking for my pic to send djinns....
grin grin grin
Re: The Man In The Machine by babseg(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:

He was after my pic too to send Djinns so they feed on my negative energy.
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
babseg:

He was after my pic too to send Djinns so they feed on my negative energy.
dont mind the delusional cvnt....
Re: The Man In The Machine by gudxson: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
@billyonaire: pls dont mind d numbskull in this forum, and I do not expect u to be surprised at these empty barrels for they do not know hoe to make use of their initiative s or think out of the box.

However, in other to get a more professional perspective or contributions from more knowledgable ppl, experts I would like u to join Quora.com, am sure u will love the forum. Its a no1 worldwide forum where u get meaningful feedbacks n contribution from veterans, and professional ppl who are ready to use their brains and answer questions more logically than all this small boys who just graduated from pampers.

Ur teachings hace really impacted me positivly and unsterstand live more.
Thanks

Billyonaire:

Exactly my thoughtful friend, It took me decades to defeat fear even after intensive researches on the governing principles of the Universe. Although defeat of fear was not the reason for my work, it was the fear of death, but I defeated the fear of death few years into research but defeated fear last year. I am talking about decades of constant research. Now that I understand a lot, and I mean quite a lot of the governing principles of the universe compared to 7 billion human organisms walking this Earth.

We were blank HDD at birth, the programming started as soon as we took in the first breath, we have come to 'believe' everything we know based on 'facts' established by all the parameters we are exposed to. My question always is, What if the 'facts' are wrong ? There is a possibility of that especially, when the preachers and teachers of these science and religion and theorems can not defeat fear. So, it was necessary for me to de-programme myself of all knowledge of what I was taught God is, of what I was taught the Devil is. So, I started my research 'as if I knew nothing'. Behold, I came a startling conclusion that the main reasons that the world seems so discordant isnt the fault of the system, it is just that we do not even know much about the Universe and we have established these theories as facts and the entire world follows as zombies.

When I realized the true nature of the ETs and why they do the things they do under the cloak of projection of fear, then it was the begining of the end of their activities within my perimeter. Now, I fear nothing. This alone for me, is an achievement of a life time.

It is this dissent body of work, which I have come to become, that is met with so much criticism, something I have learnt to deal with, and something I may stop to share with Nairaland, if the personal attacks continue. I write in major blogs in the world and I have had hundreds and thousands of review, something which makes me believe my exit from nairaland is drawing near.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by babseg(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
gudxson:

@billyonaire: pls dont mind d numbskull in this forum, and I do not expect u to be surprised at these empty barrels for they do not know hoe to make use of their initiative s or think out of the box.

However, in other to get a more professional perspective or contributions from more knowledgable ppl, experts I would like u to join Quora.com, am sure u will love the forum. Its a no1 worldwide forum where u get meaningful feedbacks n contribution from veterans, and professional ppl who are ready to use their brains and answer questions more logically than all this small boys who just graduated from pampers.

Ur teachings hace really impacted me positivly and unsterstand live more.
Thanks

Thanks Buddy, I am on Quora, I am not even a commentator, I answer Questions on Quora, and I have almost a million upvotes monthly. Just waiting to get to the right matrics to start writing books and launch YouTube channel to augment my plan for investments in the electronic media industry.

Writing here is Patriotism for me, I know what it means for me even if a single soul reawakens on account of my work. That is my mission here. The day I decide that I have done enough, I will deactivate my account and walk away from here forever.

Thanks for your observation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man In The Machine by gudxson: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thanks, I wouldnt mind u share ur link or username via my email: gudxson85@gmail.com.

I told someone before, I doubt if we can ever make it again in africa, our quest for knowledge is v. Poor. Black minds is being programmed to be lazy, we prefer eazy things and we dont believe in ourselves.

If all you have thought here came from a white professional they will automatically digest it. I understand very clearly today's teaching, just like you suggest ' we need an open mind' to realize this. But am sorry u cant find this easily because of the viral effect of the so called religious leaders on african mind.

Even before I met you on NL, I personally have risen above fear. I see life so differently from d way others see it and I got there through my questioning and inquisitive thought about life and universe, though am not a science student but I can relate all u said.

Pls keep up the good work, and I want to learn more from ur feedbacks on quora.

Billyonaire:
Thanks Buddy, I am on Quora, I am not even a commentator, I answer Questions on Quora, and I have almost a million upvotes monthly. Just waiting to get to the right matrics to start writing books and launch YouTube channel to augment my plan for investments in the electronic media industry.

Writing here is Patriotism for me, I know what it means for me even if a single soul reawakens on account of my work. That is my mission here. The day I decide that I have done enough, I will deactivate my account and walk away from here forever.

Thanks for your observation.

4 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by tunjilomo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Billyonaire,I think you are explaining this things in accordance with the spiritual world or so,I am confused help me out.
Re: The Man In The Machine by BaEnki(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
joshysmartie:

Heyy you guys should go easy on Billy, I mean no insult here, you can criticise his claims/hypothesis but not his personality? Get that?

2 Likes

Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
BaEnki:

Heyy you guys should go easy on Billy, I mean no insult here, you can criticise his claims/hypothesis but not his personality? Get that?

swerve.. like you didnt see his msg to me.. he started it.. i only was trying to seek proof of hes claim.... but of course hes defense was violent words... abeg tell him to pm me ill give him pics for djinns... nonsesnse....

1 Like

Re: The Man In The Machine by tracrbloc: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2017
When you walk AWAKE in the night while others are ASLEEP, in the day you'll be seen as a mad man by these same ones who are still ASLEEP to the real truths of LIFE. Truths that were revealed to YOU directly without corruption or contamination, in the STILLNESS of the night when you walked AWAKE, but they SLEEP.
@Billyonaire, begin a blog already! These truths need to get out as wide as possible. Start a podcast, twitter, whatever-just share! As for these kids(quote me and I will not be needing your pic)...when bros leave im mate dem go de follow small pikin dem play, dem no go put BROTHER for im name again.
Re: The Man In The Machine by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Hahahahaha.. I just can't help but laugh at the lame ignorance of the populace. Truth is, you might never know the truth till you die, even after series of rebirth cause you just can't keep an open mind. Life itself is a mystery and only few among billions of humans on earth have come to the enlightenment of that. The funny part is, we knew the truth years ago. But when the whites came, they formatted everything we believed in, everything that is true and in return, fed us with lies. They know the truth, we don't. That's why they will always be ahead of us. Until you start studying about SELF, until you know THYSELF, fulfilment will always be out of reach for you. Life is a school, we are here to grasp who we are. If you fail, don't worry, you have another circle to complete. Maybe then, you will keep an open mind and learn. Ride on Billyonaire..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man In The Machine by tunjilomo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
I've been finding something hard to explain can anyone help me shed light on why people are used by the spirit as seen in most white garment churches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano (B.U.K) Is The Most Unsecured Federal University.... / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut)-pride OF NIGERIA(PICS) / Chevening Scholarship Application 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.