Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Improve Your CV to Get Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Improve Your CV to Get Interviews (8007 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by capsie18: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2017
I am interested please send sample to capsie18@yahoo.com and payment process
Thanks
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Ukaivbemiles: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
send sample to ukaivbeprince@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Send sample to aigodson5@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
kelly86:
Please send sample to odeh4austin@yahoo.com

Tunad8030438639:
Pls send sample to babatunde16ogunwole@yahoo.com

capsie18:
I am interested please send sample to capsie18@yahoo.com and payment process
Thanks

Ukaivbemiles:
send sample to ukaivbeprince@gmail.com

SKYZZZ:
Send sample to aigodson5@gmail.com

The above people should check their emails for the sample
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by goldzeal(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Pls send sample to mooyidave@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by cynthiaezebaby: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Reader1988:
ayubabitrus392@gmail.com
femooshad:
Sample needed femooshad@gmail.com
please am interested, cynthiaezebaby@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Check your emails for the sample

goldzeal:
Pls send sample to mooyidave@yahoo.com thanks

cynthiaezebaby:
please am interested, cynthiaezebaby@yahoo.com

You can get back to me if you want to transform your own CV perfectly. I will rewrite and tailor it efficiently to your desired position to effectively present you as a well qualified candidate for any job you want to apply and convince employers to invite you for interviews.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Modric(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2017
quadrioseni5@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by sasquareT(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2017
living2013:

The above people should check their emails for the sample
I'm interested.
pls send a sample to femisasa@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by julybaba(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Stop the agony and fuss. Stop the worries and pessimism. Here is a net filled with fishes. Fishes of Jobs and Scholarship opportunities. Jobmarket apps....the net of opportunities. From Buyticket Federation.... http://julisunkan.ga/jobsmarket.apk
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
sasquareT:

I'm interested.
pls send a sample to femisasa@gmail.com
Sent
I will rewrite and tailor your own CV efficiently to your desired position to effectively present you as a well qualified candidate for any job you want to apply and convince employers to invite you for interviews.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by jojokings: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Send your sample to kennaskings@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
jojokings:
Send your sample to kennaskings@yahoo.com
Sent

Want to upgrade your CV perfectly, I will rewrite it and efficiently make it a bestselling tool that will create the much needed first impression on your prospective employer, for the best chance of success.

contact 08063095457 or perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by ephraim18(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2017
am interested pls send sample to ephraimshizzle@gmail.com.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by JewelRegi(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
living2013:
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails and get back to me

Please send to faith.ebliss@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by ofelix(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Pls forward to ofelixchined@gmail.com
living2013:
Sent
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2017
ephraim18:
am interested pls send sample to ephraimshizzle@gmail.com.
JewelRegi:

Please send to faith.ebliss@gmail.com
ofelix:
Pls forward to ofelixchined@gmail.com
Sample sent

Want to upgrade your CV perfectly, I will rewrite it and efficiently make it a bestselling tool that will create the much needed first impression on your prospective employer, for the best chance of success.

contact 08063095457 or perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Banks92(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2017
please send me a sample ekwuemechuks92@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by LekkiHost: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
four brilliant ways to look confident at job interview https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=12.0
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by boborneyor(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Please Send me a sample ....Vananeyor@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Wefiak1414(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
I want to view samples Sundayita@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by sundayojerinde(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
pls I need a sample, thanks
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by sundayojerinde(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
* sundayojerinde@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Damdid93(f): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
send cv sample to dammyb36@gmail.com thanks
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Auxigen(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please send to Peteredet8@gmail.com
Thanks smiley
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sample sent

Give yourself the best opportunity to secure your dream job fast. Having a well written and formatted CV is a bold step towards achieving your dream. Take advantage of my CV writing service and see how your CV will be transformed perfectly.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
All CVs are delivered with 100% satisfaction
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Send sample @ Ajiroba8@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017
How I can improve your CV

• Expertly create a powerfully worded CV that instantly persuades employers/recruiters that you are the suitable candidate for the advertised
job position.
• Unravel and market your most relevant skills, experience/accomplishments, and provide you an impressive CV that grabs the attention of
the readers.
• Effectively utilize experienced consultants’ in-depth knowledge of what employers are looking for and use the optimum format/layout and
terminologies suitable in your field.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2017
It’s quite easy these days for employers to post a job vacancy with just a click of the mouse and get 100s of applications.

To secure your dream job without connection(knowing anybody), your CV must stand out and be able to grab employers' attention within seconds. All the relevant sections/information should be expressed politely, constructively and as well be positioned in such a way that they can easily be seen at a glance.

Want to get more interviews, I can improve your CV perfectly to instantly boost your chances of securing interviews. I will create a perfectly written resume/CV which will be tailored to match the requirements of an :advertised/available job position. The resume will be well formatted, have relevant keywords, match your job interests and highlight you as an achiever.

For more details https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena-samples-available

Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com

Mobile: 08022597996, 08095457

Whatsapp: 08022597996

Happy Easter!
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
How I can improve your CV

• Expertly create a powerfully worded CV that instantly persuades employers/recruiters that you are the suitable candidate for the advertised
job position.
• Unravel and market your most relevant skills, experience/accomplishments, and provide you an impressive CV that grabs the attention of
the employers.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by CellTabRepairs: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2017
They all say don't lie but every tip on getting a job and tweaking your CV or interview guides are all about packaging a lie. Na who smart pass go get am. Smh

To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Associate Management Programme 2023 / Zenith Bank Recruits / FCSC Denies Reports On Mass Recruitment (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.