Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Zennith Bank- Info Tech Dept. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zennith Bank- Info Tech Dept. (1241 Views)

Have An Interview For The Post Of Asst Lecturer Zoology/animal Science Dept / Open Letter To First Bank (FBN) Human Resources Dept. Attention: Bisi Onasanya / Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zennith Bank- Info Tech Dept. by mengi: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2007
Can any one in the house ,help give me relevant infomation.i took zenith bank test last month and have undergone two interviews, the second was more of a chat and i was asked which dept i can best function, and i chose info tech. i gather than some of the guys i took the test with had been contacted thou they aint in info tech.
my problem is, have i lost out or is the bank still taking their time. i am really confuse cos i dont want to hope on something that is gone. thanks for your anticipated replies.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Mtn Vacancies / Gold Money Network Is Among The Highest Paying Internet/online Biz. Try It. / Job Opportunities At Exxon Mobil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.