Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg (900 Views)

Victor Osimehn’s Amazing Stats For Lille This Season / Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / REVEALED!!! Victor Moses Set To Be Dropped By Rohr For Clash Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by TEE099(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Arsenal made a move for the Ex-African Youth Player of the Year Victor Osimhen but he made a surprise move rejecting the England side to sign for Wolfsburg instead.

He has however explained the reason for his surprise decision.

Read full story: https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/01/arsenal-made-move-for-ex-african-youth.html

NOTE: It takes you nothing to read the story if you clicked the topic, enjoy the post.
Re: REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by TEE099(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
NOTE: It takes you nothing to read the story if you clicked the topic, enjoy the post.
Wonder why I said that A post posted on NL here had over 400 views but checking the log on the blog where the full story is, it's less than 100 views, well, it actually takes you NOTHING to follow the link and read the post.
Re: REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by Babham(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Victor Osimhen says he rejected Arsenal in order to sign for Wolfsburg as he feels he will have more playing opportunities with the Bundesliga side. The 18-year-old has joined Wolfsburg on a three-and-a-half-year deal from Nigerian side Ultimate Strikers Academy in a deal reportedly worth €3.5million. Osimhen, who was named CAF's Youth Player of the Year in 2015, was targeted by Arsenal and had also been linked with moves to Serie A sides Inter and Fiorentina. But the forward feels a first-team breakthrough is more likely at Wolfsburg than it would have been at the Emirates Stadium. "There were many clubs that were interested in me," Osimhen told Bild. "But my choice was Wolfsburg because I think that my development opportunities are highest here. "If I had gone to Arsenal, for example, I might not have found the route to the first team so quickly. "I love football and I have worked hard to get where I am now." Osimhen scored 10 goals to help Nigeria to the Under-17 World Cup title in October 2015.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by TEE099(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Babham:
Victor Osimhen says he rejected Arsenal in order to sign for Wolfsburg as he feels he will have more playing opportunities with the Bundesliga side. The 18-year-old has joined Wolfsburg on a three-and-a-half-year deal from Nigerian side Ultimate Strikers Academy in a deal reportedly worth €3.5million. Osimhen, who was named CAF's Youth Player of the Year in 2015, was targeted by Arsenal and had also been linked with moves to Serie A sides Inter and Fiorentina. But the forward feels a first-team breakthrough is more likely at Wolfsburg than it would have been at the Emirates Stadium. "There were many clubs that were interested in me," Osimhen told Bild. "But my choice was Wolfsburg because I think that my development opportunities are highest here. "If I had gone to Arsenal, for example, I might not have found the route to the first team so quickly. "I love football and I have worked hard to get where I am now." Osimhen scored 10 goals to help Nigeria to the Under-17 World Cup title in October 2015.
Something indeed is wrong with you...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by Babham(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
TEE099:
Something indeed is wrong with you...
nt at all.......I love charity work

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Victor Osimehn Reveals Why He Rejected Arsenal For Wolfsburg by Mustack: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eya sorry..

(1) (Reply)

Messi To Skip Argentina-nigeria Game / OMG!! Philippe Coutinho Has Agreement To Leave Liverpool If Barcelona Offe This / Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.