Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria (897 Views)

"We Fought Until The End": Mikel Obi Pens Message To Nigerian Fans / Ibrahimovic Sends Solidarity Message To Super Eagles Ahead Of Next Game / Gerard Pique Sends Whatsapp Message To Barcelona Players About Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by promisedeco(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Manchester united has in her official Facebook page wished Nigerians a happy and prosperous new year.
It seems Manchester United FC is aware of the mass supporters she has in Nigeria. this is obviously not the first time they recognized and appreciate Nigeria fan base
#GGMU

Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by purem(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2018
After spoiling our tickets embarassed

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by mikejj(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2018
abeg draw today o
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by damoneymag(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2018
win or lose my blood will always be Red. united to the death. happy new yr to all united fans world wide.
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2018
damoneymag:
win or lose my blood will always be Red. united to the death. happy new yr to all united fans world wide.
Source?
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by damoneymag(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Source?
google is your friend sir. happy new year
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by makavelli47(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
after 3 parallel draws and one still pending against everton abi
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
damoneymag:

google is your friend sir. happy new year
You posted something and still expect us to search on Google? Hapyy new Year
Re: Manchester United Sends New Year Message To Nigeria by damoneymag(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You posted something and still expect us to search on Google? Hapyy new Year
I'm not the OP I only just commented on the thread. I guess you directed your question to the wrong person.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 1 Villarreal (la Liga) Highlights. Scores / betting / Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.