Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon (31790 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon by bigass123(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Receive sense IJN.... You need to study the administrative structure of RCCG...Adeboye is not In charge of finance and doesn't meddle in the affairs of the account department. Make your findings and stop spewing falsehood.
psalmsjob:
In charge of finance abi, nice, rub my back i rub yours. I see wisdom in this appointmentgrin

You can't turn around and talk bad about the financial management of someone that just appointed and anointed you his successor can you? Especially if the appointment has a caveat attached to it as in Nigeria-GO grin not International-GO grin
Re: Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon by psalmsjob: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
bigass123:
Receive sense IJN.... You need to study the administrative structure of RCCG...Adeboye is not In charge of finance and doesn't meddle in the affairs of the account department. Make your findings and stop spewing falsehood.

I'm more concerned with what the Bible says than the administrative structure of an NGO. But if he is the General Manager or GO as the case is and in your words "doesn't meddle in the affairs of the account department or not in charge of finance" then I guess he is just a figurehead?

You study your Bible and spread the gospel with your time and stop defending what you joined and not a founder of. What you know about RCCG is what is revealed to you.
Re: Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon by TRIED4NOW: 4:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye has been fooling us enough.
thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:

My dear, that was how I also saw it on a church WhatsApp group o.

You may have been correct afterall: See the link below

http://punchng.com/adeboye-steps-oyedepo-olukoya-kumuyi-others-follow/
Re: Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2017
tolusan:

You may have been correct afterall: See the link below

http://punchng.com/adeboye-steps-oyedepo-olukoya-kumuyi-others-follow/

Lol. Thank you. For acknowledging that I was right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.