Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51520 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2017
THE PROMISE BELOW IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO WALK ACCORDING TO FLESH

Romans 8:1 King James Version (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

WORKS OF THE FLESH

Galatians 5:16-23 King James Version (KJV)
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2017
ENDURANCE

2 Timothy 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2017
THAT INDIVIDUAL IS NOT YOUR ENEMY

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
BELOVED, JUST GOOGLE "LASCIVIOUSNESS" AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS A SIN THAT IS GOING TO LAND MANY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS IN PIT OF HELL.

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 5:28 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
IF YOU LIE, ONLY YOU SIN. IF YOU KILL, STEAL, DISOBEY, ETC, ONLY YOU SIN. BUT "LASCIVIOUSNESS" CAUSES SOOOOO MANY TO SIN. RUN AWAY FROM LASCIVIOUSNESS.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Matthew 18:6
English Standard Version (ESV)
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea

YET MANY PASTORS DO NOT PREACH AGAINST INDECENT DRESS CODE OF CHRISTIAN LADIES, TODAY.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2017
FEAR GOD, AND WALK IN THE WAYS OF HIS WORD (BIBLE) AND NOT THE WAYS OF YOUR CHURCH

Psalm 128:1 King James Version (KJV)
Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.

Job 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 Corinthians 13:11 King James Version (KJV)
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
YOU TOO CAN BE PERFECT.
PLS CHANGE YOUR MESSAGES...YOU PASTORS, BISHOPS, EVANGELISTS, PROPHETS, MEN OF GOD, PLS HELP THE CHURCH

Job 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Ephesians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
HEAVEN! HEAVEN!! HEAVEN!!!

Revelation 21:21 King James Version (KJV)
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:27 King James Version (KJV)
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
JOIN A CHURCH THAT PREACHES HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS... EG, WORDPOWER, WATCHMAN, DEEPERLIFE, BMC ETC. DON'T GO TO CHURCH THAT USE ANY THING HOLY, FROM CLOTHES (APRON) TO HANDKERCHIEF TO HOLY WATER ETC.

Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Psalm 133:1 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2017
DESTROY THOSE IMAGES...IN LIKENESS OF JESUS, VIRGIN MARY, ANGELS, OLD SAINTS ETC. OBEDIENT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.

Exodus 20:4 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

ALWAYS SEE THE IMAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH YOUR FAITH AND NOT YOUR EYES.

2 Corinthians 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
For we walk by faith, not by sight

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
THE LAW SAYS "STONE YOUR WIFE TO DEATH IF SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN. Deuteuronomy 22:13-21" WHILE GRACE SAYS "DON'T". SHOULD UNMARRIED WOMEN CONTINUE IN FORNICATION BECAUSE OF GRACE?

Romans 6:15 King James Version (KJV)
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

WHAT THE BIBLE MEANS BY "WE ARE NOT UNDER LAW", IS, FOR EXAMPLE: THE LAW SAYS KEEP THE SABBATH, WHILE WE WHO ARE NOT UNDER LAW, KEEP THE LORD'S DAY WHICH IS SUNDAY. THE LAW CALL SOME ANIMALS UNCLEAN WHILE WE EAT THEM. ETC. WHEN IT COMES TO SIN LIKE LIES, STEALING, LASCIVIOUSNESS, HATRED, ENVY, ETC, ALL WHO PRACTICE THEM...WEATHER BORNAGAIN OR NOT WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN LAKE OF FIRE
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Galatians 5:24 King James Version (KJV)
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

IN CHRIST, WE ARE CALLED TO LIBERTY, BUT DON'T USE IT FOR THE FLESH

Galatians 5:13 King James Version (KJV)
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
DELETE PROUD FROM YOUR SPIRIT

Psalm 138:6 King James Version (KJV)
Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

James 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2017
CHRISTIANS, WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HOLY

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2017
BEWARE OF PROSPERITY MESSAGES

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
WILL GOD SEE "PRIDE" IF HE LOOKS INTO YOUR HEART? WHY DO YOU DO THINGS (YOUR CLOTHING, SPEECH, THOUGHT, PROPERTIES ETC) YOU DO...FOR NECESSITY OR PRIDE?

Mark 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

HOPE YOU SAW PRIDE THERE? PLS DONT LET IT DEFILE YOU
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2017
MAKE HEAVEN SMELL GOOD ALWAYS, BY PRAYING WITHOUT SEASON

Revelation 8:4 King James Version (KJV)
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Psalm 141:2 King James Version (KJV)
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:50am On Mar 30, 2017
NOT PRAYER OF "MY ENEMY, FALL AND DIE" BUT PRAYER OF THANKS, PRAISE AND WORSHIP.

Ephesians 5:20 King James Version (KJV)
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Psalm 119:164 King James Version (KJV)
Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2017
CHANGE THOSE YOUR INDECENT PICTURES ON INTERNET. THEY CAUSE MARRIED AND SINGLE MEN AND LADIES, TO LUST. IF YOU DON'T... THEN PREPARE TO FACE EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT AFTER THIS PRESENT LIFE.

Mark 9:42 English Standard Version (ESV)
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
EARTHLY PROSPERITY VERSUS HEAVENLY PROSPERITY

Matthew 6:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2017
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Psalm 145:17 King James Version (KJV)
The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

1 Peter 1:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2017
APOSTLES LIKE PAUL, ANDREW AND THE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST, WHOM, MAYBE YOU ARE ANSWERING THERE NAMES, WERE PERFECT.

Philippians 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:

JOB WAS PERFECT WHEN HE WAS RICH, AND WHEN HE WAS POOR.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

TO BE PERFECT IS TO FEAR GOD, BE UPRIGHT, AND ESCHEW EVIL...YOU TOO CAN BE PERFECT.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
WHERE IS MY FEAR

Malachi 1:6 King James Version (KJV)
A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, WHERE IS MY FEAR? SAITH THE LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

Proverbs 9:10 King James Version (KJV)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2017
WHAT IS THE ETERNAL VALUE OF ALL (MARRIAGE, BUSINESS, HOW YOU RELATE TO OTHERS, TALKING, THINKING, CLOTHING, TRAINING YOUR CHILDREN, SERVING GOD ETC.), YOU ARE DOING ON EARTH.

2 Corinthians 5:10 King James Version (KJV)
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2017
DON'T BE DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING

Philippians 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

BE CONTENT TILL THE TIME OF ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYER

Philippians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2017
ALL THESE I PREACH IS TO MAKE YOU PERFECT. NO IMPERFECT ONE WILL MAKE HEAVEN

Colossians 1:28 King James Version (KJV)
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2017
INVEST AT HOME

Matthew 6:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Colossians 3:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2017
MARANATHA

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Shalom,
LEAN NOT ON YOUR UNDERSTANDING, DON'T BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES.

Proverbs 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Shalom,

WITHHOLD NOT GOOD DEEDS FROM HE, WHOM, IT IS DUE.

Proverbs 3:27-29 King James Version (KJV)
Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.

MARANATHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.