Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51339 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Brethren, I pray that we all be seated in the banquet hall during the upcoming marriage feast in heaven.

TO MAKE IT, READ, MEDITATE ON YOUR BIBLE, AND PRAY EVERYDAY.
IN SCHOOL WE READ TO PASS EXAMS... IN CHRISTIANITY WE READ TO PASS THE JUDGEMENT AT LAST.

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

PREACH TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Wish you grace to overcome.

BE STRONG, IN ORDER TO OVERCOME THE TESTS OF THIS WORLD.

Revelation 21:7 King James Version (KJV)
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

EVANGELIZE IN AND OUT OF SEASON.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2017
God preserve you dearly beloved,

GOD, OUR LOVING FATHER IS ALSO A CONSUMING FIRE, WHO CAN DWELL WITH HIM FOREVER?

Isaiah 33:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Peace be still in all concerning you,

DEARLY BELOVED, ANYONE WHO IS PREACHING AND NOT READY TO JAIL OR PUNISH YOU IS NOT JUDGING YOU, AS LONG AS HE IS PREACHING FROM THE WORD OF GOD THAT'S WRITTEN IN HOLY BIBLE. THEY ARE RATHER TRYING TO CORRECT YOU. PLS ACCEPT CORRECTIONS NOW, CAUSE A GREAT JUDGEMENT IS WAIT FOR ALL OF US AFTER THIS EARTHLY LIFE.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

DESPITE CRITICS, PREACH EVERYWHERE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Shalom my fellow labourers,

LET YOUR MOVEMENT BE FORWARD EVER AND BACKWARD NEVER.

Luke 9:62 King James Version (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

ENCOURAGE OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2017
The light of God protect you in times of temptations,

SATAN HAS NOT CHANGED HIS TEMPTING STRATEGIES.

Matthew 4:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

DON'T FALL FOR SATAN, DON'T SALE YOUR SOUL TO HIM FOR MONEY.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
May the grace of living perfect life come upon you,

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SAYS "BE YE PERFECT"

Matthew 5:8-9,28,32,36,44,47-48 King James Version (KJV)

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is PERFECT.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Wish you super natural finishing strength,

MARK A DAY IN EVERY WEEK AS A COVENANT DAY, IN WHICH YOU FAST, STUDY THE SCRIPTURES DEEPER, PRAY AND WAIT ON THE LORD, FOR FINISHING STRENGTH.

Isaiah 40:28-31 King James Version (KJV)
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

MANY MIGHTY MEN OF GOD HAVE BEING SHAKEN AWAY FROM FAITH LATELY. DON'T JOIN THEM, WAIT UPON THE LORD FOR FINISHING STRENGTH. INFORM OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
I salute you fellow believers allover the world,

BE MINDFUL OF HEAVENLY TREASURES

Matthew 6:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

SOME OF THE WAYS YOU CAN LAY TREASURES IN HEAVEN IS SECRET GIVING, SECRET FASTING AND PRAYER (INTERCESSION), EVANGELISM, WORSHIP, PRAISES, A CORRECT TITHE, STUDYING THE BIBLE, SERVING AS USHER, PASTOR,SINGER ETC.

SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
May spirit of obedience be with all and sundry,

HEAR THE WORD OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SPOKE ON THE MOUNT, MORE THAN 2,000 YEARS AGO.

Matthew 7:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Never miss heavenly fellowship (service)

WATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE NOW... DON'T GO TO CHURCH IN VAIN.

Matthew 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shalom!

WITHOUT PEACE AND HOLINESS, YOU WILL NOT SEE GOD.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.

KEEP YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT PERFECTLY HOLY.

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH EVERYONE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
I pray that this week be blessed for you,

IN THE SAME VEIN, HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD.

Isaiah 45:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow,

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
The spirit of endurance descend upon all true disciples in this tail end of endtime, in Jesus name.

ENDURE THE HATRED YOU'LL EXPERIENCE AS A RESULT OF PREACHING THE TRUE GOSPEL.

Matthew 10:22 King James Version (KJV)
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

CONTINUE DOING THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Grace to bear the burden of holiness and righteousness be with you,

TAKE THE YOKE AND BURDEN OF HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, FOR THEY ARE LIGHTER THAN SOME OF THE YOKE AND BURDEN OF THE OCCULTS.

Matthew 11:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Be lifted up to the mark of high calling,

AND LET NO ONE INTIMIDATE YOU WITH "SABBATH DAY"... AFTER ALL WE ARE INTO CHRISTIANITY AND NOT JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY BEGAN THE DAY OUR LORD RESURRECTED FROM DEATH, WHICH IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK. PAUL ALSO PREACHED TO THE CHURCH WHEN THEY GATHERED TO WORSHIP ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK.

Matthew 12:8 King James Version (KJV)
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Acts 20:7 King James Version (KJV)
And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

Colossians 2:16 King James Version (KJV)
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Salom,

HE NEVER SLEEPS, HE NEVER SLUMBERS, HE'S NEVER TIRED OF HEARING OUR PRAYER. WHEN WE ARE WEAK, HE BECOMES STRONGER. SO REST IN HIS LOVE AND CAST ALL OF YOUR CARES ON HIM.

Psalms 37:7 king James version(kjv)
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2017
God bless,

GOD CAN DO IT.

Isaiah 49:24-26 King James Version (KJV)
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the
LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2017
I salute all of you that are desirous of being saints

YOU MUST SELL ALL YOUR PRIDE, ARROGANCE, EGOS, LUST, LIES, SKIMPY DRESS CODE, LATENESS TO APPOINTMENTS, WORLDLINESS, DIVORCE AND REMARRYING, ETC, BEFORE YOU CAN AFFORD THE PRICE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Matthew 13:44 King James Version (KJV)
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Mark 8:34 King James Version (KJV)
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Holiness and righteousness, all the days of our earthly life: Luke 1:75,

IF YOU ARE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, THEN LIVE A LIVE OF A NEW BORN MAN, WHICH IS HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Ephesians 4:24 King James Version (KJV)
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

HOLINESS INVOLVES YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT.
2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

THEREFORE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE AROUND YOU, NOT TO COMMIT ADULTERY OR FORNICATION, BY AVOIDING SKIMPY DRESS CODES.
Matthew 5:28 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2017
It's really worrying the way people do not like to hear this type of message... just imagine the fact that only few persons used to like this very important message. Yet all you do for God is in vain if you dress seductively, put on wedding rings and other jewelries, plait your hairs with tread or wool or even weave it with your very hairs. You should maintain the nature of your hairs, weather white or brown, don't apply dye. No problem if your hairs grow long, however you can cut your hairs if you choose to, but as a woman, don't skin cut them (let no one see your skull). Men, stop giving your wifes money for these things. Had i known comes at last.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2017
More grace to all and sundry who are striving to enter,

WHERE WERE MOSES AND ELIJAH, BEFORE THIS EVENT, WILL YOU ENTER THERE? ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN YOUR VOICE.

Matthew 17:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST... SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Grace to make it be upon all who are thirsty,

THIS MYSTERY CALLED DEATH, OH! HOW I WISH THERE'S NO DEATH. WHERE WILL I REALLY BE AFTER DEATH?

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

MOSES, ELIJAH AND OTHER OLD SAINTS ARE STILL IN A GOLDEN PLANET WHERE THERE'S NO DEATH. PLS I WANT TO SEE THEM SOME DAY, OH! LORD.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Plan for eternity before it is too late,

PEOPLE TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO PLAN FOR MARRIAGES, BEARING CHILDREN, BUILDING HOUSES, ETC. APPARENTLY, IT'S A FACT THAT NOT EVERYBODY MUST ARCHIVE ALL THESE PLANS. BUT EVERYBODY MUST SURELY DIE SOMEDAY ... AND AFTER DEATH, JUDGEMENT.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

AGAIN PLAN FOR ETERNITY, BEFORE IT IS FOREVER TOO LATE.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2017
You'll loose nothing,

JUST DO IT NOW.

Isaiah 55:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2017
May God heal all broken marriages.

CAN A MARRIED WOMAN COMMIT FORNICATION AND ADULTERY. IF NOT POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS THE LORD TRYING TO TEACH US IN THE BIBLE BELOW?

Matthew 5:32 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

THE LORD IS TRYING TO TELL US THAT WE SHOULD ONLY DIVORCE OUR SPOUSES WHEN WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX WITH THEM, THAT'S IN THE EARLY STAGE OF THE MARRIAGE. AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN JOSEPH AND MARY. THOUGH THEY WERE MARRIED, THEY'VE NOT HAD SEX, AND MARY WAS PREGNANT ... SO, TO JOSEPH, MARY COMMITS FORNICATION AND HE WANTED TO PUT HER AWAY. HAD IT BEEN JOSEPH HAD SLEPT WITH HER AFTER THE MARRIAGE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TERMED ADULTERY. SO, ACCORDING TO THE LORD, THERE'S NO EXCUSE TO GIVE FOR LEAVING YOUR SPOUSE, ONCE A DOWRY/BRIDE PRICE HAD BEEN PAID AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE HAD SEX. EVEN IF YOUR SPOUSE LEAVES YOU AND REMARRY, YOU SHOULDN'T REMARRY.

share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Blessed are they that taste after righteousness.

ESCAPE FROM THE DANGERS AHEAD.

Matthew 5:22 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL ON EARTH.

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Don't regret for forsaking these.

THE LORD HAS A PROMISE FOR YOU.

Matthew 19:29 King James Version (KJV)
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Steer clear from ...

SIN! SIN!! SIN!!!

Isaiah 59:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Be patient,

AND AFTER BEING PATIENT, REMAIN PATIENT.

James 5:8-11 Common English Bible (CEB)
You also must wait patiently, strengthening your resolve, because the coming of the Lord is near. Don’t complain about each other, brothers and sisters, so that you won’t be judged. Look! The judge is standing at the door!
Brothers and sisters, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord as an example of patient resolve and steadfastness. Look at how we honor those who have practiced endurance. You have heard of the endurance of Job. And you have seen what the Lord has accomplished, for the Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Beloved,

HOPE YOU KNOW THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT?

Matthew 22:37-40 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Wish you grace to be great.

WHO IS THE GREATEST?

Matthew 23:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.