Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance (2917 Views)

Bobrisky Drops Breathtaking Photo As He Goes To See ‘boo’ In His Office / Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by ichommy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Serena Williams who just got engaged and has successfully kept her one-year-old relationship on the low took to Reddit yesterday night to show off her engagement ring.

Serena titled her post on Reddit as “Engagement shoe game,” and posted a photo of herself and fiancé, Alexis Ohanian in amazing outfits. Her fiance, Alexis Ohanian, 33 is a co-founder of Reddit. See photo below:

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/01/serena-williams-flaunts-her-posh-ring.html

CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by Donexy16(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lawd, see killer curves

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by DTOBS(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where are the IDGAF crew, ya food don ready ooooo
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by wablex(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
when I was a kid I use to peep tru dos short skirt of female tennis players to view d future Neva knew dey had anoda short. Any way Serena gud lck if his done wit u, cum down hia black can hold nd maintain DAT butty
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by Garshyzee(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by paschal47(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
wablex:
when I was a kid I use to peep tru dos short skirt of female tennis players to view d future Neva knew dey had anoda short. Any way Serena gud lck if his done wit u, cum down hia black can hold nd maintain DAT butty
I thought I was the only one who did that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by nwaanambra1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
the honest truth is - it will be hard for a white man to satisfy that black curvy body! undecided

that body can only be satisfied by a mandigo black brother - like mua! cool
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by dacblogger: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
this woman is very sexy cry
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by Nutase: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by Mikylopez(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
I've got mad love of serena Williams
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by iraborosasu: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Interracial..... Love this. Serena deserves this
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by rexibity(m): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Seriously!!!

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by Funjosh(m): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Finaly Finaly.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by wizzybro10(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2017
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by BlackDBagba: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2017
I still haven't seen the 'posh' ring

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Posh Ring In Breathtaking Photo With Fiance by nawa4naija(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2017
holy lawd,,,dah is biurifuul

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shows Curves In Mirror Picture / Mercy Johnson Twerks For Odunlade Adekola With Her Big Bakassi (watch) / Teebillz Subtly Shades Tiwa Savage With IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.