Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. (1209 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by chrisxxx(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
DID YOU KNOW:
John Mikel Obi is the only player to have scored in U17 world Cup, U20 world Cup, African cup of nation, English Premier League, FA cup, UEFA champions League, confederation Cup and the Olympics.

Now you know! #DIDYOUKNOWSERIES#TeamMikel#

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by daomi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sure
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by Emjay1310(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol. This fact is funny but true though. I believe the total scores is not up to 15 goals though undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by wablex(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's y he moved to china
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by babakb: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abeggiii you and i kno mikel is a bench wormer, all the hype is just to make him relevant.
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
and with those facts where is he now?
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by Rapmaestro(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2017
babakb:
Abeggiii you and i kno mikel is a bench wormer, all the hype is just to make him relevant.
warmer
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by Rapmaestro(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Oma307:
and with those facts where is he now?
China, making money that you might never make in your lifetime.. StopHating
Re: Unbelievable Facts About Mikel Obi. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
China, making money that you might never make in your lifetime.. StopHating
see mediocrity, so you have seen urself that you can make such money in your life time. I don't blame you because all u were thinking is money show how poor u are because am talking about personal achievement

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Are In For A Shock When They saw Sutton Changing Room(pics) / Today's Football Gossip (tuesday,20 November 2017) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.