Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (72034 Views)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / SHOCKING: This Snake Hunter Uses His Own Leg As A Bait To Catch A Huge Python! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
lala right now

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Chidex2442(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Some niggas got balls really

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by nnokwa042(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls is not a bait thats how they hunt pythons in that part of africa i think that place is Cameroon i watched this video since 2004
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by jonahsunday97(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
#waooooooooow....can not believe what my eyes just saw
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by eaglechild: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
That is not an anaconda.

There are no anacondas in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by azimibraun: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Land lord travel and see... In your part of town you may think you have seen it all. Chai!!! Let me see if those IDGAF crew will say they don't give a Fvck about this one....
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Dexema(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Fogman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by jumzzy448: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wowww...this is crazy shocked
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by montumonami(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
segebase:
wow......
grin this stuff is from a movie
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
maka why?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Rapmaestro(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
nnokwa042:
Pls is not a bait thats how they hunt pythons in that part of africa i think that place is Cameroon i watched this video since 2004
Bros e... 2004

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Rapmaestro(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
eaglechild:
That is not an anaconda.

There are no anacondas in Africa.
there should be.. Dunno sha
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by patrickkkk: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
He can only do that with python snake not cobra type of snake, your guess is as good as mine of what will happen if he mistakenly does that with a poisonous snake. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by ojmetrix(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
u
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Holuu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
The guy dn watch the god must be crazy tired
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Cemeks8: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ok sad
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
wow
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op Lalasticlala is trying to reduce his snake intake and you have started this thing...Oya come take!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by kevoh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
That's a python!
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by goingsolo: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Today is sunday and really.......

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Vokians(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your
mind and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much; go for
more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed because it
can save you valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
level.
7. F***ing makes you more committed and
you can be sensitive and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty Mind if u
were thinking of something else.
*Happy Sunday*
grin
I think you were thinking something else from the very beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by tk4rd: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
omotayo9177:
I was told anything "snake" makes frontpage, so I decided to comment. the guy brave sha
And here you are at front page.
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by iyke484real(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
azimibraun:
Land lord travel and see... In your part of town you may think you have seen it all. Chai!!! Let me see if those IDGAF crew will say they don't give a Fvck about this one....
lol.. U notice us abi?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by wakes: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anaconda no be ordinary snake o!
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Willybos(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Weird stuff!!

Ps- Thats how i went for a Pastors birthday party yesterday, they were looking for matches to light the cake candles, i innocently brought out my lighter from my pocket and everybody at the party started looking at me funny........... angry angry
smokers online.......analysis error!
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by fof1: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your
mind and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much; go for
more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed because it
can save you valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
level.
7. F***ing makes you more committed and
you can be sensitive and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty Mind if u
were thinking of something else.
*Happy Sunday*
grin

MY DR.UR OWN MIND WAS DIRTY AND DEFILED. PLS REPENT OF UR EVIL THOTS. 'KEEP UR MIND WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE D ISSUES OF LIFE'
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by AdiDami: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
Weird stuff!!

Ps- Thats how i went for a Pastors birthday party yesterday, they were looking for matches to light the cake candles, i innocently brought out my lighter from my pocket and everybody at the party started looking at me funny........... angry angry
But come oh! What were you "innocently" doing with a lighter?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by AdiDami: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=52638331]Weird stuff!!

Ps- Thats how i went for a Pastors birthday party yesterday, they were looking for matches to light the cake candles, i innocently brought out my lighter.

But come oh! What were you "innocently" doing with a lighter?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by hardeycute(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
if anything about snake fails to grace FP then its either lasticlala is nt mentioned or there is none at all
seun what do you have to say about this act of mod,its becoming incessant while insiqhtful threads are nowhere to be found
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Physika(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
This video is over 3yrs old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.