Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran (704 Views)

Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! / Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. / Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by DeepSight(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Good Morning Nlanders,

I thought to read a few chapters of my copy of the Holy Quoran yesterday, and came across these very instructive verses which resonated with me and I thought to share here.

Sura 56: The Event
From Verse 56

"Behold the semen that you emit: did you create it or did we?

It was We that ordained death among you. Nothing can hinder us from replacing you with others like yourselves or transforming you into beings you know nothing of."

I thought this verse to be powerful and very exact regarding the mystery of life and procreation and soul and death: these very simple but powerful words encapsulate the ignorance of man regarding the process by which he comes to be: his powerlessness therein, it also sets out the unstoppable grinding out of the generations and finally gives sober thought to the mystery of that form and nature into which we each must be transformed into: one and all.

Let me use these powerful words to urge the atheists amongst us to reconsider their very essence: their very spirituality.

PS: Mods please kindly do not consider this an Islamic topic and thereby move or delete it: it is a general topic on spirituality for which I have only extracted thoughtful words from the Quoran, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by Damianbrown(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2017
no bleep available

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by DeepSight(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Damianbrown:
no bleep available

Why and wherefore. . . ?
Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by Damianbrown(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
DeepSight:

Why and wherefore. . . ?
i ham minding ma own biznezz (in falz voice)
Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2017
DeepSight:

Good Morning Nlanders,

I thought to read a few chapters of my copy of the Holy Quoran yesterday, and came across these very instructive verses which resonated with me and I thought to share here.

From Verse 56

It was We that ordained death among you. Nothing can hinder us from replacing you with others like yourselves or transforming you into beings you know nothing of."

I thought this verse to be powerful and very exact regarding the mystery of life and procreation and soul and death: these very simple but powerful words encapsulate the ignorance of man regarding the process by which he comes to be: his powerlessness therein, it also sets out the unstoppable grinding out of the generations and finally gives sober thought to the mystery of that form and nature into which we each must be transformed into: one and all.

Let me use these powerful words to urge the atheists amongst us to reconsider their very essence: their very spirituality.

PS: Mods please kindly do not consider this an Islamic topic and thereby move or delete it: it is a general topic on spirituality for which I have only extracted thoughtful words from the Quoran, thank you.
What wisdom?
Procreation isn't a mystery.
Semen is understood so much, scientist can now make viable sperm from bone marrow.
We can transplant a woman's womb and make an artificial penis.
I don't know what you're going on about.
Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by DeepSight(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Lennycool:

What wisdom?
Procreation isn't a mystery.
Semen is understood so much, scientist can now make viable sperm from bone marrow.
We can transplant a woman's womb and make an artificial penis.
I don't know what you're going on about.

Now this is exactly the sort of exasperating comment that one has grown to become most tired of: the barefaced thoughtlessness of the noveau-scientific pretenders such as this man, whose display of vacancy in matters such as this is just jaw dropping.

For persons such as this lazy poster, once mankind discerns the barest surface of the question of "how" any process in nature occurs, then the whys and wherefores no longer matter - nevermind that replicating these processes in artificial environments still reveals precious little of the actual "how".

This is like a man who denies the wonder of the growth of a plant because he can plant a seed. What vacuous shallow thinking. Or the wonder of the growth of a child because he can feed the child.

Procreation is indeed a great and beautiful mystery. Only a thoughtless f.ool will fail to recognise that.

Furthermore, this sad excuse of a post doesnt even touch upon the salient matter of transformation.
Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
DeepSight:

Now this is exactly the sort of exasperating comment that one has grown to become most tired of: the barefaced thoughtlessness of the noveau-scientific pretenders such as this man, whose display of vacancy in matters such as this is just jaw dropping.

For persons such as this lazy poster, once mankind discerns the barest surface of the question of "how" any process in nature occurs, then the whys and wherefores no longer matter - nevermind that replicating these processes in artificial environments still reveals precious little of the actual "how".

This is like a man who denies the wonder of the growth of a plant because he can plant a seed. What vacuous shallow thinking. Or the wonder of the growth of a child because he can feed the child.

Procreation is indeed a great and beautiful mystery. Only a thoughtless f.ool will fail to recognise that.

Furthermore, this sad excuse of a post doesnt even touch upon the salient matter of transformation.
What transformation? What mystery?
What do you mean by how's?
Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
DeepSight:

Good Morning Nlanders,

From Verse 56

Many years ago when I first glimpsed that verse, I admit it filled me with a sense of sorrow, sorrow at what I perceived as the utter futility of the human condition. But in the intervening years I have come to understand that the verse in itself is a challenge to mankind.

The challenge is that we are bound in a degrading way to the world by its man- made laws, but we can free ourselves by allowing love into our hearts. And only through the path of love can we fulfil our potential which is not less than divinity. Which really, is the freedom to live with virtue and the realisation that life is one. The rewards of achieving self-realisation are the endless "gifts" of the Universe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumps Islam Then This Happen... / Questions About The Conscience / How Much Should Be Paid To Pastor As Salary/upkeep By The End Of The Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.