Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran (450 Views)

Quoran Proves That Allah Not God! / Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. / Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by DeepSight(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Good Morning Nlanders,

I thought to read a few chapters of my copy of the Holy Quoran yesterday, and came across these very instructive verses which resonated with me and I thought to share here.

Sura 56: The Event
From Verse 56

"Behold the semen that you emit: did you create it or did we?

It was We that ordained death among you. Nothing can hinder us from replacing you with others like yourselves or transforming you into beings you know nothing of."

I thought this verse to be powerful and very exact regarding the mystery of life and procreation and soul and death: these very simple but powerful words encapsulate the ignorance of man regarding the process by which he comes to be: his powerlessness therein, it also sets out the unstoppable grinding out of the generations and finally gives sober thought to the mystery of that form and nature into which we each must be transformed into: one and all.

Let me use these powerful words to urge the atheists amongst us to reconsider their very essence: their very spirituality.

PS: Mods please kindly do not consider this an Islamic topic and thereby move or delete it: it is a general topic on spirituality for which I have only extracted thoughtful words from the Quoran, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists: Procreation, Generations, Death & Transformation: Wisdom Of The Quoran by truthislight: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
^^^

Why not addressed such absolutes to only those that accept the Quran as an absolute authority instead of passing It to all that don't see the book as such and expect them to buy into it hook line and sinker?

That book, it's precedence precedes it.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Living To Satisfy The Desires Of Your Body Or Your Spirit? / Get Ready To Tithe 100% I Go Chop Your Money / People Pray For Greece And Sweden. This Is A Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.