Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Agri Link International - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agri Link International (3868 Views)

Massive Graduates Recruitment At (IITA) International Institute Of Tropical Agri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agri Link International by NorthernParrot: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is a pre-test otherwise I.T compliance test as they called it. it is meant to ensure ur readiness for the interview proper. they want to findout if u both can be able to have the interview without problem
Re: Agri Link International by Deeman87: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
mustybay:
U mean Mr Tayo is still online till dis moment? What Questions did he asked, pls?
Yes He was, i was able to join the meeting at first but was forcibly logged out and efforts to loggin again were abortive. So I mail them and was sent another link to join the meeting which i did. According to him this is just a pre interview to know your level of computer literacy, that they will contact me for the next stage. although he asked me to tell him about my course of studies and how can it add value to human (with example)
Re: Agri Link International by d4guy: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Any hope for those of us that couldn't re-login?
Re: Agri Link International by darexkey(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Deeman87:

Yes He was, i was able to join the meeting at first but was forcibly logged out and efforts to loggin again were abortive. So I mail them and was sent another link to join the meeting which i did. According to him this is just a pre interview to know your level of computer literacy, that they will contact me for the next stage. although he asked me to tell him about my course of studies and how can it add value to human being (with example)

i mailed them too but didn't received any response from them. i hope they invite us all for the interview proper.
Re: Agri Link International by arizona20: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please oo how do i do mine.
Re: Agri Link International by arizona20: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dear applicant, you have been selected for an online interview based on your application for the position of Agrilink Ambassador in Nigeria. To proceed with you please confirm in your reply using sample below.

“AMASSADOR for LAGOS STATE. i have not heared from them since january 7.confused about the pre-test of a thing. Please whats happening my people
Re: Agri Link International by Speeddial(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
I got this

Hi, this is a text message from Agrilink International to reschedule you for another interview regarding your recent application. Please send three official references to
Re: Agri Link International by CallmeAbbey: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Speeddial:
I got this

Hi, this is a text message from Agrilink International to reschedule you for another interview regarding your recent application. Please send three official references to

I got the same message via Whatsapp
Re: Agri Link International by Speeddial(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
CallmeAbbey:

I got the same message via Whatsapp
What do they mean by official reference?
Re: Agri Link International by X3ra(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello House, Please, any update from Agrilink International after the Webcam interview and the Whatsapp message for references?
Re: Agri Link International by jacobnel(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2017
X3ra:
Hello House, Please, any update from Agrilink International after the Webcam interview and the Whatsapp message for references?
Nothing yet ooh

1 Like

Re: Agri Link International by Talk2aik(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Speeddial:

Speeddial:

Pls o, I hv not gotten any msg after d web interview. Did everyone receive the msg to submit official reference, cos it seems am d only one left out
Speeddial:

Speeddial:

Pls o, I hv not gotten any msg after d web interview. Did everyone receive the msg to submit official reference, cos it seems am d only one left out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Lounge/club In Gwarinpa Abuja / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / Job Offer In Port Harcourt Is It A Scam ? HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.