Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Where To Experience A Great View Of Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Experience A Great View Of Abuja (599 Views)

The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / 12 States To Experience Flooding – NEMA / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Experience A Great View Of Abuja by fcentauri8(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Hey guys,

I hope someone can figure out the name of this place for me. I remember going to a spot in Abuja over ten years ago that was at a high elevation, and from it, I enjoyed a wonderful view of the city below. I particularly remember National Assembly's green dome in the distance. If anyone remembers the name of this place, or knows of a place that offers such a view, please share it with me. Thank you!
Re: Where To Experience A Great View Of Abuja by WIZGUY69(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2017
There are so many places..
you can stay along mpape road (katampe) or climb mountain, or hills or high land or climb ladder or roof... or ... use helicopter..

1 Like

Re: Where To Experience A Great View Of Abuja by fcentauri8(m): 3:47am On Jan 09, 2017
WIZGUY69:
There are so many places..
you can stay along mpape road (katampe)

Thank you for the suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Travelers Stranded As Delta Women Block East-west Road Over Rape By Herdsmen-pix / 7 Die, 13 Injured In Edo Multiple Auto Crash (picture) / azerbaijan tourist visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.