Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Kind Of Future Does Your Job Hold For You?..thinking Time! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Future Does Your Job Hold For You?..thinking Time! (385 Views)

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / What Does Future Hold For Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Future Does Your Job Hold For You?..thinking Time! by Thecashflow: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
THINK ABOUT THIS..LET YOUR MIND DWELL LONG ON IT!
"If you dont find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work
until you die!"
― Warren Buffet

MY BIG QUESTION.
Do you really want to work until you die?
You have been on the same job , same salary BUT NEVER SAME HOUSE RENT, SAME SCHOOL FEE etc.
Every other thing is on the increase except YOUR INCOME!
Let warren buffet make sense to you this morning...

YOU NEED ANOTHER INCOME STREAM..YES YOU DO!
YOU NEED RESIDUAL INCOME..YES YOU DO!!
CUTTING EXPENSES IS NOT THE ANSWER...JUST INCREASE YOUR INCOME STREAM AND YOU MAY BE FINE.
Think again and again!

If you continue with your job, with the same character and attitude, where will you be in 5years time?
If you dont find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
I MAY NOT BE A PROPHET BUT I SURE KNOW THAT YOU NEED RESIDUAL INCOME....THINK..THINK THINK!!
The begining of the year is the best time to try new things..
Start acting Now
You must end this year well!
Amb. Chukwu F. Stephen
Aka Thecashflow

(1) (Reply)

Writing Tips By C.S. Lewis / Starting Careers And Businesses In Ibadan / MARKETER Vacancy@malens Diagnostic Centre, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.