Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th (3470 Views)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th by KingyKing: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dear participants!

We regret to inform you that we have to close down the Republic of Bitcoin. It was an experiment, and, unfortunately, it failed. We turned out not to able to pay 100% per month. We can easily pay 30% per month (and we proved it in practice in many countries), but 100% is too much even for us.

That’s why the RB will be closed down.

All the participants’ RB-Mavro are transferred to the MMM-structure of the countries which the participants come from. If there is no MMM-structure working in this country, it will be created within two weeks from the date of this announcement. All RB-Mavro will be demonstrated as “old” Mavro in PO. Any operations with them are impossible. Gradually, as your country will be developing, they will be paid back. 10% of the total input of the system will be spent on repaying “old” Mavro.

This practice has already been tested in many countries and proved that it works. It usually takes a half a year to pay back old” Mavro. This news is not very pleasant but there is nothing that can be done about it. It”s not the end of the world. We just have to wait a bit.

We hope for understanding, Administration

As you can see, MMM global crashed in South Africa after an experiment with 100%bonuses..
As we know payment is usually from new participants but new participants from Nigeria are already panicked..
So I suspect the MMM balances will be paid with this model...
that is, paid little by little, from New PH's from the 14th.. as definitely MMM Nigeria is still growing (3million participants out of 170million people)

So please everybody will get their money, just little by little for the Old Mavros

P.S everyone will surely get their money, not just at once,
Mavrodians please continue your normal PH and GH routine

Re: How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th by AJOBI77(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
oya now
Re: How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th by chachanga: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Waoh shocked
Heads will roll o
I know many folks who'll be jump all over the place like monkeys on heat if that turns out to be the reality
And some whose lives will never remain the same again
Re: How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
The good thing is that u tagged the topic as "how you suspect..." not "how they will"..

Mind you, payment is not from "new participants" as you put it. Pls try to understand the ideology of the community you belong to.

PHs by both old and new members are presently very high in the system and the system is back to healthy status. Thanks to inspiration by the 50% bonus with its good timing and all. So paying off mavros won't be a problem at all.

The one month freeze gave room for one complete month of PHs, without GHs. Think about that.

Regards
Guider Stanley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Suspect MMM Will Pay Old Mavros From The 14th by emymeeky: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
fifty:
The good thing is that u tagged the topic as "how you suspect..." not "how they will"..

Mind you, payment is not from "new participants" as you put it. Pls try to understand the ideology of the community you belong to.

PHs by both old and new members are presently very high in the system and the system is back to healthy status. Thanks to inspiration by the 50% bonus with its good timing and all. So paying off mavros won't be a problem at all.

The one month freeze gave room for one complete month of PHs, without GHs. Think about that.

Regards
Guider Stanley

(1) (Reply)

17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. / See This Modern 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/drawing/building Plan / Do This Little Task on Your Android and Get Airtime in Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.