Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured (460 Views)

Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) / "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured by Icedprince1d(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Palestinian man believed to be an Islamist agitator, allegedly rammed his truck into a group of Israeli soldiers killing four and injuring 17 others.

The identity of the driver was made known by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who delivered a statement at the site of the attack. He was quoted as saying that. "We know the identity of the attacker, from all perspectives he is a supporter of the Islamist state.

He (Benjamin) then added that " we know that there have been a sequence of terror attack, there could be a connection between them, from France to Berlin and now Jerusalem.

Several Palestinian have been arrested, but the perpetrator of the evil deed is yet to be known.

http://princepalacenews..com/2017/01/terrorist-attack-in-israel-leaves-four.html#.WHKQAgSJzv0

Re: Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured by femolacqua(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
I fear for the worst, there will surely be retaliation.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured by AntiWailer: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
femolacqua:
I fear for the worst, there will surely be retaliation.

Hammas would be the one to pay for it.

They just rejoiced on their twitter account.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured by bigzic(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
They will retaliate and the other innocent ones wool suffer, how I wish they are able to single out Hamas.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Israel Leaves Four Dead And 17 Others Injured by dotman4real007(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2017
retaliation is in motion already just watch

(1) (Reply)

Head Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Teenage Students / An Heartless Pedophile / I Really Need A Lawyers Advice .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.