Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service (604 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service by lightblazingnow(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello everyone,
I believe that it is the best time to start opening the eyes of so many people who have been blinded by the so called men of God.

I am going to be sharing with you the best reason you should go for church service

1 Church meetings are held in heaven in reality and not the physical building you attend your meeting.
One of the greatest discovery you will realize is that whenever the people of God come together, they are fellowshipping with the true God Almighty and not just some men.

1 John

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink

which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that you also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

When you go for church meeting, you are actually going to experience the life of God in heaven and not your church location.

Philippians 3

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Nevertheless, the measure we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Re: The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service by lightblazingnow(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Grace all the way LORD CHRIST
Re: The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service by lightblazingnow(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service by lightblazingnow(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Joyful
Re: The Best Reason You Should Go For Church Service by lightblazingnow(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Yes Go

(1) (Reply)

Why Atheists Disbelieve The Existence Of God --find Answers Here. / The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? / How Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.