Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Get Paid For Taking Architectural Photos In Your City Or Travel Destination! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid For Taking Architectural Photos In Your City Or Travel Destination! (621 Views)

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites / Work Online And Get Paid Directly Into Your Bank Account / Thank You For Taking Me To The Top Ten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Taking Architectural Photos In Your City Or Travel Destination! by clickboom: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
FILMEARTH.com is a service which provides its users with the opportunity to photograph buildings and landmarks and get paid a set specific rate per item!!!!!!

We have a list of buildings and landmarks that we need photographs of in certain cities and towns and the sweetest thing is they PAY YOU FOR YOUR PHOTOS!

They only need like 4 megapixel photos and approx. 25 photos for each building and they pay you up to $100.00 for one building via Paypal!!!!!!!

They pay quickly and use the photos to create 3D models of signature buildings all over the world from your photos.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER AND THEY PROVIDE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS!

Here is a list of some cities that Filmearth.com needs building photographs of currently:

Beirut, Lebanon
Lagos, Nigeria
Abuja, Nigeria

Alexandria, Egypt
Amman, Jordan
Dubai, AE

Reserve your location/photo and when finished upload it to the FTP site and you are paid quickly and easily through Paypal / bank wire transfer / Western Union!!!!

Please visit us at www.filmearth.com or find our twitter account at http://twitter.com/filmearth
Re: Get Paid For Taking Architectural Photos In Your City Or Travel Destination! by croj(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have your e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me         I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.

(1) (Reply)

Shows Of The Hrt. / Izab Modem For Sale If U're Interested Call Ola On 08027108320 / Kola Nut From Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.