Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel (1186 Views)

I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya / "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi / If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Please who is pericoma okoye ? And most especially, this is to those who hail from imo state, what was the name of the name who challenged him so much at the yearly "Ikeji Festival" [ where the man with the most magical power unties a ram ] held at Azondizogu community that Nollywood had to make the movie "Lion Of Africa" in which popular African movie star "Pete edochie" featured as the man, I need to know two things so I wouldn't fail my project ; who is this Pericoma Okoye? And no.2 which is most important what was the name of this man that battled him spiritually. Please could you find out this information for me please I am begging. I am Yoruba & none of my family or friends can help me just you guys. Thanks
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by LecciGucci: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2017
15 views no comment ok.. baby.
I will do d research for u... if u pass ur project wee u marry me grin?..
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by dingbang(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2017
iceprincess2016:
Please who is pericoma okoye ? And most especially, this is to those who hail from imo state, what was the name of the name who challenged him so much at the yearly "Ikeji Festival" [ where the man with the most magical power unties a ram ] held at Azondizogu community that Nollywood had to make the movie "Lion Of Africa" in which popular African movie star "Pete edochie" featured as the man, I need to know two things so I wouldn't fail my project ; who is this Pericoma Okoye? And no.2 which is most important what was the name of this man that battled him spiritually. Please could you find out this information for me please I am begging. I am Yoruba & none of my family or friends can help me just you guys. Thanks
let's travel to the community and find out
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by YesNoMaybe: 5:29am On Jan 09, 2017
I might have some info. I will get back to this thread later on as I am CURRENTLY BUSY.

Thanks
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haha. Looool I really need your help guys please now.
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
I might have some info. I will get back to this thread later on as I am CURRENTLY BUSY.

Thanks

Please do help me madam thank you very much
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by valicious1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
iceprincess2016:
Please who is pericoma okoye ? And most to know two things so I wouldn't fail my project ; who is this Pericoma Okoye? And no.2 which is most important what was the name of this man that battled him spiritually. Please could you find out this information for me please I am begging. I am Yoruba & none of my family or friends can help me just you guys. Thanks
why don't you find a yoruba version of peri coma to use as ur project topic
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
valicious1:

why don't you find a yoruba version of peri coma to use as ur project topic

Hello thanks for your concern but am not at a privileged or private university. I'm even lucky and thankful to God I have a project topic. All I need is the name of the person the alleged champion "pericoma okoye" had a difficult time combatting. I considered traveling to the east but i am not conversant with the environment . I am confident someone here by Gods Grace would assist me
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by valicious1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
iceprincess2016:

Hello thanks for your concern but am not at a privileged or private university. I'm even lucky and thankful to God I have a project topic. All I need is the name of the person the alleged champion "pericoma okoye" had a difficult time combatting. I considered traveling to the east but i am not conversant with the environment . I am confident someone here by Gods Grace would assist me
Ok Oya pm me lemme tell you all u need to know abt peri. I knew his son (omo peri) back then in ABSU
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2017
LecciGucci:
15 views no comment ok.. baby.
I will do d research for u... if u pass ur project wee u marry me grin?..

Yes !!!! More than marry sef
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by LecciGucci: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2017
iceprincess2016:

Yes !!!! More than marry sef

Hmmok it seems help is commin already from som1 so.. enjoy the interestin story from him.

Pericoma was a badass! grin.
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by iceprincess2016(f): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

Hmmok it seems help is commin already from som1 so.. enjoy the interestin story from him.

Pericoma was a badass! grin.

Yes I heard he was a magician haha
Thank you all for assisting me I'm grateful
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by LecciGucci: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
iceprincess2016:

Yes I heard he was a magician haha
Thank you all for assisting me I'm grateful

U are welcome...
Now go and pass ur project and prepare for the wedding. grin
Submitt it like that its A1 already smiley
Re: Igbo People I Need Your Knowledge On This To Excel by YesNoMaybe: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2017
I am happy you've gotten answers. I couldn't help being late.

(1) (Reply)

#bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes / Anwuli Jennifer Iweora: The Next Big Thing In Nollywood / See The ($25k) N11.3m Dress Beyonce Wore To Nba All Star Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.