Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (26171 Views)

See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by HerBeeB1: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Good morning, Npower beneficiaries this is to inform you that the provision of your devices (tablets) will be in your L.E.A which will be start on monday 9-01-2017, but is only if you are from N-teach and N-community for your guideline.
#copied
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by OAUTemitayo: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2017
kaakumme:
I can see meaningless and silly questions herearound

What did he do for gotten those money?
. . .i would like to remind u that it is this goverment that begun NOW WORK , NO PAY policy therefore , FG is expecting them to fulfil some assignment , and if they are very serious then , there work wil be permanised .

Many of them are TEACHERS CORP while others will work at health and agro sector. . .

Dumb ass , stop asking silly questions!
Permanised ke?
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by loomer: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Na 30k make all una dey quarrel up and down
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by fiponmile(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Congratulations bro!

let the anti government say whatever they like....
as the God is with my GMB.
We have no fear
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Can you drop a link from a verifiable source to support this allegation plzzz... because to the best of my knowledge, I saw two people in my street including my neighbor in lagos benefit without lobbying or knowing anybody at all...

I need verifiable links plzzz bro
Firstly, I didn't say that the eventual beneficiaries lobbied. I'm not a fan of wild accusation. I only state fact. What I said was that the selection of beneficiaries was greatly skewed in favour of Bayelsa state despite its small population. And that the number of beneficiaries from SS wharfed other regions.
Secondly, we can't have access to that kind of information now, it is no more available. It is like trying to see a link to the beneficiaries of N-Power after Buhari or present administration might have left power. Such websites normally become redundant.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Horlahmah(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Please someone should clarify this for me. Why is it that some are not been paid. I have not received alert. Is there any hope. So that son of Man can proceed with normal life huzzling.
I would not want one fg npower destabilise my life.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
AutosBay:
Which testimony when thousand of volunteers are yet to be verified not to talk about stipend, the 7 plus OP above me works with APC, not everyone here in nairaland represent the poor masses, some are undercover government officials, please note
you are very correct. Just asked a cousin of mine who has done all the verification and she said she's not seen any money. The OP is just peddling propaganda from his paymasters. Notice how he elaborately told this story. I pity people who sell their birthright for a pot of porridge.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by speak2cent(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
kura247:
nonsense. guys no get sense ooo... 30,000 you the happy!!! they're sacking our parents that are paying our fees in order to save monies for their campaign and forming to employ the youth for 30,000!!!!

see, let me advice you guys.

they know that we're the leaders of tomorrow and by starving us and thereby releasing a token might seem like a big deal but its just a strategy.

your dad is collecting 450,000 a month they sacked him illegally and they're paying you 30,000! 450,000÷30,000=15months of working for this clueless government.
any sense in n power?

If your sacked fathers had done well, no one will sack them. Haters radar adapter. PMB, you are still the best.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by asha01: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Oscarz post=52652370]

if you get alert you hail and praise the government, if you don't get alert you wail and curse. that's the way the cookey crumbles
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
maasoap:

Firstly, I didn't say that the eventual beneficiaries lobbied. I'm not a fan of wild accusation. I only state fact. What I said was that the selection of beneficiaries was greatly skewed in favour of Bayelsa state despite its small population. And that the number of beneficiaries from SS wharfed other regions.
Secondly, we can't have access to that kind of information now, it is no more available. It is like trying to see a link to the beneficiaries of N-Power after Buhari or present administration might have left power. Such websites normally become redundant.

Information redundant in this computer age? internet forgets in which planet bikonu? Whatever information you need is online...so also winners or beneficiaries are online too...They even have a thread in this platform...so what are you saying? Maybe you think everybody here is a student or something lower...
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Information redundant in this computer age? internet forgets in which planet bikonu? Whatever information you need is online...so also winners or beneficiaries are online too...They even have a thread in this platform...so what are you saying? Maybe you think everybody here is a student or something lower...
You did aware that youwin had website address where people were checking the names of the successful applicants after first stage. If it is still there now as you wanted to make me believe, kindly try to access it and let's see if you will be successful. Thank God, you knew much about it as I did. Or, am I the only one with the internet connection?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by DrTims(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yes i did...
APCmyheart:

Did you went for screening in your Local Government?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by speak2cent(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

I woke earlier this morning, tried checking out my notifications, messages and trending news online. It came to my notice that there has been so much doubt about this President Muhammadu Buhari Federal Government Npower scheme. So many called it trash, some say its Nepotism, political jamboree, media stunts, APC propaganda, lies, 2019 campaign strategy and all sorts of nonsense. I can agree with everyone that the federal government has got so many things wrong since they took over power few years ago but this one, I refuse to agree, they have TRIED!.

You see, Few months ago, I was on the verge of 'entering the street', if you know what that means, as in I was frustrated, due to a lack of a regular paying job, with a high class graduate certificate, high potential to work, personal development strategies, killing CV, well prepared, regularly surfing job sites and applications on job boards, roaming about every evening seeking to find "worker needed" written on any wall, so I could apply in person, in the guise of evening strolling,to no avail. From nowhere the FG came with a plan for we the unemployed, whom nobody cared about, I heard someone say Npower FG employment on TV, by then I was used to any word that sounded like employment, and so I Googled it, and registered immediately without even going through all the conditions, I only made sure I had all requirements needed. I carried them all on my phone, after we were visited by some armed robbers who made away with my laptop and belongings, I now value my phone more than our flat screen Tele, so I guard it like my file-jacket of certificates. I even went as far as registering for three sections of the program, when I saw the benefits, the teach, build, knowledge - software, pardon me for mentioning that, that was frustration.

Lo and behold, FG remembered us after we registered, some weeks later, we underwent an assessment online, like play, we were shortlisted after some weeks, and verified after some weeks, I was following everything even @akandeoj on Twitter, N-POWER COMMUNITY group on Facebook, checking my TV for related news, even by 'find in page' on Opera mini, I continually searched for the combination of the phrase N-power- FG_employment_jobs, just to make sure I was following well, a good follower if you may say so.

Some friends even discouraged me, even one of them payed #20,000 to one LG Chairman and yet wasn't shortlisted, I said to myself, 'its been God' because it's a free FG scheme. I went further to quit all manner of sinful acts I maybe into, as in just the little things we do that are wrong, even the 'free browsing' wey I dey do, I stopped then, in prep for 2017 a blessed year, I believe, as I saw God blessing Nigerian youths through this FG scheme.

Alas! One afternoon, 30th of December, 2017, I was lonely at home, as I could not travel because I was dead broke, nothing to eat, I have been eating just rice since the week before, a message came in, I ignored it because I am now friendly with Access bank and MTN since it's yuletide, thinking that was there usual Seasons Greetings bla bla bla, I eventually touched the phone and saw its an alert, I hastily swiped open the message and behold it read,

"access>>>Credit Alert
Amt: NGN 30,000.00 Cr
Acc: 069****273
Desc: N-10007125329/N-Power December
Time: 30/12/16 @03:05 PM
Bal: NGN 30,056.86",

Just to tell you my account was empty and dry at that time. The way I jumped, I almost hit my feet on a side stool. I was so happy that the hunger flew out even before I could think of how to get the Transport fare to withdraw a bit of it. It was that serious!

Okay, here I am reading this blogs and seeing some comments, and I'm like "WTF, who are these! ".
Well, some may say, 'maybe he was paid to do this', or 'atleast he could afford a phone' or 'he even ate costly rice for a week straight' or 'this guy is really jobless to write all these'. Yes was jobless until the FG intervened, the least I could do is appreciate, I have a phone, that's even one of the questions asked during the assessment, and mind you the FG is paying the poor #5000, I guess I don't belong there.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS, LET ALL WHO ARE BENEFICIARIES OF THIS PROGRAM, STAND UP AND DEFEND THIS OUR GOVERNMENT, IT HASNT BEEN EASY FOR THEM, LET'S SUBDUE ALL THOSE TRYING TO PAINT THIS GOVERNMENT BLACK.

I am neither APC nor PDP, I don't even care about politics that much, but this I must be grateful for, for I see the work being done.

I can keep writing, but this is where it really affects me, so this is where I drop it for today... THANKS

Which state are u from bro? Ondo state has not gotten alert Oh.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Hakeem3(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
i keep saying it that Nigerians will never know what PMB did for them until he has left office... cool
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
edupedia:
n

...shameless IPOB fiction writer ....

That's one thing that's killing you guys all.
You're brainwashed with bloodbath all over.
But the truth be told.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
speak2cent:

If your sacked fathers had done well, no one will sack them. Haters radar adapter. PMB, you are still the best.
Just the best because you guys believe in killing. Kill and meet virgins in hell. Nonse
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by StunnazJay(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

I woke earlier this morning, tried checking out my notifications, messages and trending news online. It came to my notice that there has been so much doubt about this President Muhammadu Buhari Federal Government Npower scheme. So many called it trash, some say its Nepotism, political jamboree, media stunts, APC propaganda, lies, 2019 campaign strategy and all sorts of nonsense. I can agree with everyone that the federal government has got so many things wrong since they took over power few years ago but this one, I refuse to agree, they have TRIED!.

You see, Few months ago, I was on the verge of 'entering the street', if you know what that means, as in I was frustrated, due to a lack of a regular paying job, with a high class graduate certificate, high potential to work, personal development strategies, killing CV, well prepared, regularly surfing job sites and applications on job boards, roaming about every evening seeking to find "worker needed" written on any wall, so I could apply in person, in the guise of evening strolling,to no avail. From nowhere the FG came with a plan for we the unemployed, whom nobody cared about, I heard someone say Npower FG employment on TV, by then I was used to any word that sounded like employment, and so I Googled it, and registered immediately without even going through all the conditions, I only made sure I had all requirements needed. I carried them all on my phone, after we were visited by some armed robbers who made away with my laptop and belongings, I now value my phone more than our flat screen Tele, so I guard it like my file-jacket of certificates. I even went as far as registering for three sections of the program, when I saw the benefits, the teach, build, knowledge - software, pardon me for mentioning that, that was frustration.

Lo and behold, FG remembered us after we registered, some weeks later, we underwent an assessment online, like play, we were shortlisted after some weeks, and verified after some weeks, I was following everything even @akandeoj on Twitter, N-POWER COMMUNITY group on Facebook, checking my TV for related news, even by 'find in page' on Opera mini, I continually searched for the combination of the phrase N-power- FG_employment_jobs, just to make sure I was following well, a good follower if you may say so.

Some friends even discouraged me, even one of them payed #20,000 to one LG Chairman and yet wasn't shortlisted, I said to myself, 'its been God' because it's a free FG scheme. I went further to quit all manner of sinful acts I maybe into, as in just the little things we do that are wrong, even the 'free browsing' wey I dey do, I stopped then, in prep for 2017 a blessed year, I believe, as I saw God blessing Nigerian youths through this FG scheme.

Alas! One afternoon, 30th of December, 2017, I was lonely at home, as I could not travel because I was dead broke, nothing to eat, I have been eating just rice since the week before, a message came in, I ignored it because I am now friendly with Access bank and MTN since it's yuletide, thinking that was there usual Seasons Greetings bla bla bla, I eventually touched the phone and saw its an alert, I hastily swiped open the message and behold it read,

"access>>>Credit Alert

Just to tell you my account was empty and dry at that time. The way I jumped, I almost hit my feet on a side stool. I was so happy that the hunger flew out even before I could think of how to get the Transport fare to withdraw a bit of it. It was that serious!

Okay, here I am reading this blogs and seeing some comments, and I'm like "WTF, who are these! ".
Well, some may say, 'maybe he was paid to do this', or 'atleast he could afford a phone' or 'he even ate costly rice for a week straight' or 'this guy is really jobless to write all these'. Yes was jobless until the FG intervened, the least I could do is appreciate, I have a phone, that's even one of the questions asked during the assessment, and mind you the FG is paying the poor #5000, I guess I don't belong there.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS, LET ALL WHO ARE BENEFICIARIES OF THIS PROGRAM, STAND UP AND DEFEND THIS OUR GOVERNMENT, IT HASNT BEEN EASY FOR THEM, LET'S SUBDUE ALL THOSE TRYING TO PAINT THIS GOVERNMENT BLACK.

I am neither APC nor PDP, I don't even care about politics that much, but this I must be grateful for, for I see the work being done.

I can keep writing, but this is where it really affects me, so this is where I drop it for today... THANKS

It's the Hand of God moving things in our favor. Same testimony with you bro. Going through this thread just opened my eyes to see what God did for me. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by StunnazJay(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
What exactly did u do to earn that money? Better hit the street o cos 30k ain't gonna cut it... Think Big my dear

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Stop spewing bitterness and in-gratitude.

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by StunnazJay(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Oscarz:
Good morning all!

"access>>>Credit Alert

It's the Hand of God moving things in our favor. Same testimony with you bro. Going through this thread just opened my eyes to see what God did for me. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
StunnazJay:

Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Stop spewing bitterness and in-gratitude.
Thanks I'll work on that

2 Likes

Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Can you drop a link from a verifiable source to support this allegation plzzz... because to the best of my knowledge, I saw two people in my street including my neighbor in lagos benefit without lobbying or knowing anybody at all...

I need verifiable links plzzz bro
The source added that the investigators found out that the ministry under Jonathan awarded a “disproportionate” number of awards to people from a particular part of the country.

http://punchng.com/probe-uncovers-massive-fraud-in-youwin-programme/

Do you still remember me on this discussion of ours? What do you have to say now?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2017
maasoap:

The source added that the investigators found out that the ministry under Jonathan awarded a “disproportionate” number of awards to people from a particular part of the country.

http://punchng.com/probe-uncovers-massive-fraud-in-youwin-programme/

Do you still remember me on this discussion of ours? Why do you have to say now?

cheesygrincheesy Go and see testimonies of beneficiaries on the one that made front-page
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrincheesy Go and see testimonies of beneficiaries on the one that made front-page
You and me didn't have issue on testimonies of beneficiaries. I told that the number of beneficiaries was skewed to favour Bayelsa state and SS region but you were asking for evidence that was no more online.. But thank God, hard copy evidence would still be available for those who are showing interest in the disbursements of the fund. Then I showed you the fresh news that backed my assertion on disproportionate sharing of the grants.
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
maasoap:

You and me didn't have issue on testimonies of beneficiaries. I told that the number of beneficiaries was skewed to favour Bayelsa state and SS region but you were asking for evidence that was no more online.. But thank God, hard copy evidence would still be available for those who are showing interest in the disbursements of the fund. Then I showed you the fresh news that backed my assertion on disproportionate sharing of the grants.

FACT LIE...this is propaganda trying to justify the mistake of messing up the program...

It is in regions biko...Every region has same quota... NOTHING is skewed ... STOP the lies...Same rubbish of our source said and your source said.... Beneficiaries even had a thread on NL here...search for it and see celebration of ingenuity... Nonsense people
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

FACT LIE...this is propaganda trying to justify the mistake of messing up the program...

It is in regions biko...Every region has same quota... NOTHING is skewed ... STOP the lies...Same rubbish of our source said and your source said.... Beneficiaries even had a thread on NL here...search for it and see celebration of ingenuity... Nonsense people
Which one is a lie? Mine or recent revelation about the programme? Just wait till the panel conclude their assignments and submit their reports.
Has anyone told you that beneficiaries didn't have thread on nairaland? Has anyone told you that they were ghosts?
Do you even get the gist at all? Because all what you're claiming here is not even the bone of contention.
Every region didn't have the same quota. How could they have the same quota? This is Nigeria, go and sit down. Even, the aviation recruitment every region had the same quota?
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
maasoap:

Which one is a lie? Mine or recent revelation about the programme? Just wait till the panel conclude their assignments and submit their reports.
Has anyone told you that beneficiaries didn't have thread on nairaland? Has anyone told you that they were ghosts?
Do you even get the gist at all? Because all what you're claiming here is not even the bone of contention.
Every region didn't have the same quota. How could they have the same quota? This is Nigeria, go and sit down. Even, the aviation recruitment every region had the same quota?

1)Probably, you have an overbloated ego and analysis of your being just like most Nigerian youths...and can't deal with the news of your failing to be picked...hence you wanna rubbish the scheme as skewed so as justify your failure... SORRY bro, you failed because you weren't good enough not because of any cheating...

2)Which nonsense panel? Mike Ozehkome has won 7 cases against these your phantom investigators in one year....Justice Ademola and co won yesterday...no be today nyash dey back joor

3)It was regionalized and quota was alloted...You weren't good enough that's why you failed...

4)How can you compare employment scheme with YOUWIN? Comparing apple with oranges...? cheesy That's why you failed...Forget that you are their hero in your village or street...Primus interpares meant you can't go through cool
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

1)Probably, you have an overbloated ego and analysis of your being just like most Nigerian youths...and can't deal with the news of your failing to be picked...hence you wanna rubbish the scheme as skewed so as justify your failure... SORRY bro, you failed because you weren't good enough not because of any cheating...

2)Which nonsense panel? Mike Ozehkome has won 7 cases against these your phantom investigators in one year....Justice Ademola and co won yesterday...no be today nyash dey back joor

3)It was regionalized and quota was alloted...You weren't good enough that's why you failed...

4)How can you compare employment scheme with YOUWIN? Comparing apple with oranges...? cheesy That's why you failed...Forget that you are their hero in your village or street...Primus interpares meant you can't go through cool
Now, you're losing your cool. Becoming more aggressive, typical Nigerian.
1. This is not about me not making the list. Don't personalise this issue. Again, what is your story concerning Youwin since you knew mine?
2. You are confused there. What has Mike Ozehkome got to do with Youwin and panel of inquiry?
3. It wasn't regionalised, it was based on state by state. No one applied based on the region. Did you apply?
4. Where is this comparison you're talking about coming from? Who is comparing here?
Some of your comments did make sense to me, sorry. Probably, you typed in annoyance
Re: My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
maasoap:

Now, you're losing your cool. Becoming more aggressive, typical Nigerian.
1. This is not about me not making the list. Don't personalise this issue. Again, what is your story concerning Youwin since you knew mine?
2. You are confused there. What has Mike Ozehkome got to do with Youwin and panel of inquiry?
3. It wasn't regionalised, it was based on state by state. No one applied based on the region. Did you apply?
4. Where is this comparison you're talking about coming from? Who is comparing here?
Some of your comments did make sense to me, sorry. Probably, you typed in annoyance

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Academy II 2014 / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / Graduates Get Paid As Low As #6000 Per Month In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.