Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Simple Powerful Secrets Behind Every Succesful Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Simple Powerful Secrets Behind Every Succesful Career (673 Views)

6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates / The Secrets Of Making Money Online Exposed!! Join Our Digital Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Powerful Secrets Behind Every Succesful Career by djlittlej(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Today I will be talking on the simple rules of choosing a successful career, I always tell people choosing a career is not something you rush into, do you know the principles? Do you know what you are going for? Why am I choosing this, as my career? Will I be happy doing this? This and many more are some of the questions you must ask yourself before choosing any career, Choosing a career is not as easy as you think, there are lot of things attached to it, that you don’t know about, I can remember very well while growing up those days, when someone ask us what do you want to become, the answer is very is simple, we simply smile and reply “ a doctor” and give us five to six days and ask us that same question again we will definitely give you a different answer, but you will be surprised that all those things we said those years are not the career we finally choose when we eventually grew up, that is to tell you, that the word career is no joke. Considering the fact that choosing a career has now become a major problem In our society today, the truth is that you can’t run away from it no matter what, is either your career is not working out fine or you are planning to go for another one, and that is it, a lot of problem keep arising from this angle, and it will continue, because a lot of people kept on making the same old mistakes they have been making, I have taken time to review this situation and due to some personal experiences have been able to come out with some of the secrets to choosing a successful career, the rules are very simple if we can apply them, we will sure have a great career.

1.Dscovering your potential; your potential is your number 1 key to a successful career, when it comes to choosing a career your potential or talent as the case may be as human being has a very significant role to play, potential has to do with that in born talent you have, it could be singing, dancing, acting, writing, even speaking, no matter the talent you have you have to bring it out first then and start working towards it.

2.Setting goals for your career; when we are talking about setting goals for your career, it has to do with making plans ahead of time, before starting up any career at all, you should have been able to come out with how you want it to be in the next two to three years, write it down and glance through it once in awhile, definitely you will see yourself working towards it.

3.Be positive minded; one major problem most people have is that they are negatively minded, they are so blinded by the impossibilities, that they can’t even see the positive aspect of it, after all you don’t expect everything to be a bed of roses from the beginning, until you start viewing your career from a ppositive angle, you can never make things right.

4.Be ready for the worst; yes you should be ready for the worst, when it comes to choosing and making your career work out, the reason you should be prepared even before you start at is that since you are already prepared when the worst come you will be able to face it.

5.Motivation; when it comes to career, at a times it might become so boring that you will start thinking of giving up, when you have something that motivates you, a role model or a goal, you will keep on going, matter what, because any time the road becomes frustrating, all you need to do is to look up to that person or goal and yes, you will be right back on rack again.(ojiezele destiny)

source; http://www.onosblogs..com

(1) (Reply)

Career Development Training / Viral Picture Of Completely Filled Employment Form / 2018 Rhodes Scholarships For West Africa States, [how To Apply].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.