Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates (863 Views)

Common Traits Of Highly Successful People Everyone Should Have In Their 20 & 30s / Successful Graduates Should Advise The Undergraduates. / 5 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates by petengine(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
If you are graduating.

THREE THINGS that successful professionals eventually figure about their careers.

You WON'T find them in any of your textbooks.

And your school DOESN'T teach them.

And I'm sure you'd rather NOT wait 15 years to discover them.

I want to share them with you today.

Click this link to read them.
Re: The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
petengine:
If you are graduating.

THREE THINGS that successful professionals eventually figure about their careers.

You WON'T find them in any of your textbooks.

And your school DOESN'T teach them.

And I'm sure you'd rather NOT wait 15 years to discover them.

I want to share them with you today.

Click this link to read them.
link not loading. Post it here for us
Re: The 3 Secrets Of Highly Successful Graduates by petengine(m): 1:33am On Nov 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
link not loading. Post it here for us

Is in PDF format. Access it with this: https://www.eduansa.com/2143-2

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Warning Signs That Your Appendicitis Is About To Burst / Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM) Or CIPMN / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Excel/powerpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.