Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Returns Home To Find His House In Another Country - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Returns Home To Find His House In Another Country (643 Views)

Istanbul Earthquake: Nigerian Man Injured After Jumping Out Of His House (Photos / Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Find His House In Another Country by cbrass(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Hatchet in hand, 82-year-old Dato Vanishvili paces back and forth in the patchy snow; he says he's a prisoner in his own front yard.
Trapped behind a barbed wire fence, the white-haired, elderly farmer hacks at the bare branches of his fruit trees, scavenging much needed fuel to ward off the biting cold of the Georgian winter.
"They don't let me go," he says, plaintively. "I'm stuck here. Where should I go? I don't have food, bread, I don't have anything. What should I do? Kill myself?"
To Georgians, Vanishvili is the desperate face of a frozen conflict, a victim of what some call the "creeping border" -- and Georgia calls the "line of occupation."

kindly click to read more
http://naitalk.com/topics/42318/He-Returns-Home-To-Find-His-House-In-Another-Country

Re: Man Returns Home To Find His House In Another Country by omololu2020(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2017
i dont understand this post
Re: Man Returns Home To Find His House In Another Country by cbrass(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
omololu2020:
i dont understand this post

maybe you should click the link to read it all so you may understand

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Number Of Twitter Followers Donald Trump Has As President / Donald Trump Refuses To Shake The Hands Of German Chancellor, Angela / Russia President Putin Reportedly Send Troops And Weapons To North Korea Boarder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.