Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Scam Of Data Resseller - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Of Data Resseller (504 Views)

Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / SRI LANKA – Nigerian Yahoo Boy Held Without Bail For FB Scam Of Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of Data Resseller by ahms12(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is important. I will like the moderator to push this to front page. A friend of mine brought data service from one of all this data reseller service. After he pay the money into his account. The guys refuse to give him the data. This is now the 4th day. I will upload his picture and his advert he place on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Syinix Marked As Scam Company And Legal Action Will Be Taken In 3 Days / Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed / Why I Planted Bomb In My Church – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.