Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife (1131 Views)

Photo: 43yrs Old Man Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Ogun. / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by exlinkleads(f): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
No matter the crime on commits, if you take it as your job, luck will surely ran out on you. Just like man identified as James Babalola who defrauded his firm the sum of N22 million. It was gathered that the 43-year-old salesman who worked for Pharmacy Plus prior to his arrest, had reportedly been diverting medicines from his company for over six years.

He is said to have used the money to acquire landed property and pampering his wife. “The suspect would have continued with the crime, if not that the pharmaceutical company decided to audit its account. His modus operandi is to use a pseudo third party name to collect the goods, but he’s actually the person collecting the goods. He also opened a third party bank account.” a police source revealed.

Confessing to his crime, Babalola who used to earn N80,000 as a salesman and was also entitled to an official car, said:

“I have been intercepting the delivery of the goods over the years with the aid of a pseudo third-party account. I was only caught last month after the company’s account was audited. The reason I did it was because of properties. I needed more properties. My wife, Funke had been suspecting and complaining that I was spending beyond my monthly salary, but she didn’t stop accepting varieties of items I bought for her.

I convinced her to believe the money was legit. She didn’t know anything about any of this. I’m ashamed of myself. I regret everything.”

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/43yrs-old-salesman-steals-n22m-from.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by Meridianlove: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
But why

1 Like

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pity she won't join you to serve time.

1 Like

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
THOU shall not steal!

Spent N22m on your wife? Mr. Linus well done.
Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by stefanweeks: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
na them

meanwhile

1 Like

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by hedonistic: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Not surprised. 90% of Nigerian so-called 'white collar' working class men and women do this kind of thing and WORSE. That's what they use to maintain some kind of pseudo 'upper middle class' lifestyle, while they come online to criticise politicians and yahoo boys.

It's ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by ahamonyeka(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
That's how afonjas behave if it is s Igbo trust me he for don move comot for this country.infact the man need serious flogging.

1 Like

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by ArabMopol(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
AFONJA leave your investment for them , they will use all your money host owambe for their friends , olé
Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by muller102(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Enjoy ur stay in jail. As for funke ur wife another man go carry am.

1 Like

Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by odogwu190(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mumuni
Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by walanter(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
the power of pussy
Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2017
That is a bad employee for sure.
Besides ,nairaland has really turned to full tribal site and kidsland in which seun has really lost is bearing to clean it. There is no a single thread after reading 3 or more commments ,you will see everyone shouting afonja or flaties or ipob. This is ñot the nairaland of oldies which arguments with facts are being fairly discussed. Many big brains have left this forum, or better still in ghost modes to safe face and avoid embarrassment. Seun needs to bring the old glory of this site again. This site as it stands now ,not better than naij or vanguard or punch in which all manners of insults and fighting takes place. Very soon ,they will turn this site to full po..rn site and nothing will save it when the deeds are done.
Re: 43yrs Old Salesman Steals N22m From Company And Lavished It On His Wife by dotman4real007(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2017
chaii dis man na babanla ode!!! Spent almost 22million on woman chaiii he is lucky i am not a judge, i would have sent him to life inprisonment with hard labour and also send him videos of other men drilling his wife in jail!!

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan - Nigerian Arrested, Excretes 760 Gm Of Swallowed Cocaine / Man Used Internet Registry To Track Down And Beat Paedophiles And Sex Offenders / New Born Baby Abandoned Beside A River In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.