Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,097 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa (31128 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Kills Her Husband With An Axe Over Christmas Gift (Photos) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by NaeChris: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Now i know why devil used Eve. Na wa o. Men go soon finish.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:
EFCC should also quiz the woman too, Diverting a whole N17,000 in this recession and u still kill person on top?
So somebody cannot ask his wife how she spent money again?

Until you hear the other side of the story....................
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Because of a harmless question? Poverty ati frustration ti ba aye eleyi je. Ko le da fun e. Iwo ati gbogbo family e ni ko ni da fun yin ni agbara olorun. O ti bo si owo esu. You messed with the wrong guy. No-one dares me and walks. Ati enilo ti e ati idile e ti baje. If you don't go and pray to God for forgiveness, mortuary ni surname yin ma je ni idile yin. Oloriburuki! grin

Iband jakun jakun. Nish katash katash. Oooo! Ooooo!! Ataka chunse lucifer soranto. Kotosh kotosin kposi. Ejala cantan cantan ibufren seth seth seth seth lucifer lucifer lucifer lucifer lucifer lucifer lucifer!

Lwkmd what's the last line? grin grin I couldn't read shiit.

Anyway...

U can hang on yourself inside that tse-tse fly infested pit toilet your father left for you to die in...

Whattaday! As I no gree see fellow women as asheewo na him be ur wahala abi?

Oga! Nobody has the right to label God's creature any dirty name because you are only human and that exclusive right is for God alone. You can meow all you can. Last last I go give u Rat poison. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by krauss: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
You see? Poverty!

But when as a Lady u try to make things right before turning to a 'Mrs' they tag u a HOE. Someone, somewhere, is dead because of less than 100 dollars.

Y'all keep discouraging young ladies trying to make ends meet because of the name u brand them with. In the end, Na person wey get money people dey call human being.

Rip to the man. May his soul find rest.
Woman! That was uncalled for angry you should have your own savings not only because it should be a norm for every woman but because it would have prevented you from going to kiri kiri a place equivalent to HELL cry
if this had been done by the man, I wonder if you would have said this.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by krauss: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is not about the rice, it is about mental disorder so prevalent in Nigeria triggered by stress. The illiteracy in our country is pandemic to the point that there is serious stigma associated with mental illness, to the point that thousands of people reading this are actually mental patients. PTSD, NPD, Bipolar Disorder and even full blow psychiatric patients are browsing the internet, venting their frustrations and transferring the negative energies to others.

This is the chief reason that people must stay away from where these people are, before you get clipped.

RIP, as they say.
In Nigeria, it seems people don't like treating issues with the intricacies and complexities it deserves. But on the other side, their seems to be complications with the attribution of such heinous crimes such as mass public shootings to mental disorders like PTSD. Just like the recent case in the U.S, there are ramblings from certain quarters of whether these things are supposed to be given such considerations when the crimes occur. All the same, imagine say them go allow person to carry arms for naija anyhow. o man, na im be say you go just track me for quoting you if you vex come dispatch me to the great beyond.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by nonjebose(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
It is better to sleep in a chimney than live with an angry woman. Wickedness
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Lwkmd what's the last line? grin grin I couldn't read shiit.

Anyway...

U can hang on yourself inside that tse-tse fly infested pit toilet your father left for you to die in...

Whattaday! As I no gree see fellow women as asheewo na him be ur wahala abi?

Oga! Nobody has the right to label God's creature any dirty name because you are only human and that exclusive right is for God alone. You can meow all you can. Last last I go give u Rat poison. grin grin

Lol...you're quite the quintessential idiot, aren't you? You flared up without even taking time to understand my comment. I wasn't even talking about you. Well, now I know one more crazy moniker on Nairaland. People need to careful around you:

Man: Good morning Mskrisx.

Mskrisx: *stab* *stab* *stab*

Bystander: Ha! You killed him, why?

Mskrisx: He insulted my lineage.

Bystander: But he only said good morning!

Mskrisx: Oh! I thought he insulted me. My bad.

Hmm...Different kinds of people full this world. May God continue to protect us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Lol...you're quite the quintessential idiot, aren't you? You flared up without even taking time to understand my comment. I wasn't even talking about you. Well, now I know one more crazy moniker on Nairaland. People need to careful around you:

Man: Good morning Mskrisx.

Mskrisx: *stab* *stab* *stab*

Bystander: Ha! You killed him, why?

Mskrisx: He insulted my lineage.

Bystander: But he only said good morning!

Mskrisx: Oh! I thought he insulted me. My bad.

Hmm...Different kinds of people full this world. May God continue to protect us.

grin grin * whispers to him*

I'd be fuvking your father tonite... Will pour our cum into your mouth so it can keep smelling. grin

Keep it coming hun' oh how I love trolls.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
krauss:
if this had been done by the man, I wonder if you would have said this.

Don't mind her. She's a feminist.

Say it bro. smiley
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin * whispers to him*

I'd be fuvking your father tonite... Will pour our cum into your mouth so it can keep smelling. grin

Keep it coming hun' oh how I love trolls.

Sorry cum-starved wh.ore, but my Dad doesn't do whores ;and neither do I. wink

By the way, Max has been asking about you. Something about his dog being ho.rny again.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Praktikals(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fear women
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
wickedness, she must be prosecuted.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Sorry cum-starved wh.ore, but my Dad doesn't do whores ;and neither do I. wink

A LovePeddler is never cum starved fooool! She's garrit in abundance. grin grin I thought u claimed you are intelligent? How come u exposed u are a nitwit easily? grin
Since u say I be olosho...eh...I go fuvk ur papa free Naaa
My own na free oo...animasahun grin

Pls do me a favour I pray...

Go to the diary section
Trying writing a diary about how frustrated you are, have been and will be.
Name it...

Lamentations or rants of a broke halfwitted Numbskull named... Haute. Bros u know naaa grin grin

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

A LovePeddler is never cum starved fooool! She's garrit in abundance. grin grin I thought u claimed you are intelligent? How come u exposed u are a nitwit easily? grin
Since u say I be olosho...eh...I go fuvk ur papa free Naaa
My own na free oo...animasahun grin

Pls do me a favour I pray...

Go to the diary section
Trying writing a diary about how frustrated you are, have been and will be.
Name it...

Lamentations or rants of a broke halfwitted Numbskull named... Haute. Bros u know naaa grin grin

I wouldn't know since you're the wh.ore. And who gives their cum to who.res? Freaking risky if you ask me. Frustrated? Lol...maami, I'm baaaaalling. cool
You're smiling a lot. Hope it's not because you see me as a potential client? Well, don't get too excited now 'cos I ain't putting me dick in crazy. cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
mumu post

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
south and south and bad news be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

I wouldn't know since you're the wh.ore. And who gives their cum to who.res? Freaking risky if you ask me. Frustrated? Lol...maami, I'm baaaaalling. cool
You're smiling a lot. Hope it's not because you see me as a potential client? Well, don't get too excited now 'cos I ain't putting me dick in crazy. cheesy

Same way one mad man has turned your mama into a cum bucket grin paaapiiiii we baaaaaaaaaalllling grin grin tongue
Shebi u think say na only u sabi craze abi? grin MPA GI dere! grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Same way one mad man has turned your mama into a cum bucket grin paaapiiiii we baaaaaaaaaalllling grin grin tongue
Shebi u think say na only u sabi craze abi? grin MPA GI dere! grin

Your fascination with cum is fascinating, gloryhole girl. And I wonder why. Maybe Daddy replaced your pacifier with his dick one time too many. cheesy

Raine80, is there a medical term for this? I mean cum addiction?

Cao and Estharfabian ...have you ladies ever seen a cum addict? See one here. She goes by the moniker Mskrisx. Always thinking about cum. I tire sef. cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by cao(f): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute, does your NL life revolve around mentioning random female NLers? Enough already, it's rather tiring with the frivolous mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Your fascination with cum is fascinating, gloryhole girl. And I wonder why. Maybe Daddy replaced your pacifier with his dick one time too many. cheesy

Raine80, is there a medical term for this? I mean cum addiction?

Stand alone in this battle u untamed monkey!

Call help not. Alone u came but tattered and battered u'd leave-that is if the gods will heed to the cry and pleas of your slave generation to at least allow u return to be tutuored how to stop being a foot soldier to those who lead u to war only to forsake u and leave u at the mercy of my command. Lay flat! Bloody nincompoop! angry
Oloko shibi! ( spoon prick) grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thank God, it didn't happen in Osun State. They would have been raining mountain of insults on us by now including albino rat that calls himself a senator. With all the 13% derivation and just 8 local governments, poverty is still more pronounced in Bayelsa state than Northern States. What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by handsomety(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
let me have her in hell..waiting for the woman.. am gonna give her a Bleep..

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
He deserves it, he is not a man. Common Christmas rice he cannot buy for his wife . He was useless . Tsssskk
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
cao:
Haute, does your NL life revolve around mentioning random female NLers? Enough already, it's rather tiring with the frivolous mentions.

Chai! Cao, you're forsaking me in my hour of need? I thought you were a sister! Actually I didn't. Just wanted you to get emotional and go "awww". grin

So enough of the talking. Do you declare for House Haute or not? grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by cao(f): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Chai! Cao, you're forsaking me in my hour of need? I thought you were a sister! Actually I didn't. Just wanted you to get emotional and go "awww". grin

So enough of the talking. Do you declare for House Haute or not? grin
I don't care about whatever it is, enough with the unnecessary mentions. Simple and short. Enough.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Stand alone in this battle u untamed monkey!

Call help not. Alone u came but tattered and battered u'd leave-that is if the gods will heed to the cry and pleas of your slave generation to at least allow u return to be tutuored how to stop being a foot soldier to those who lead u to war only to forsake u and leave u at the mercy of my command. Lay flat! Bloody nincompoop! angry
Oloko shibi! ( spoon prick) grin grin

You call a fine-looking young man like me a monkey? Even Hitler would laugh at your folly. Do you realize that you insult all the Miss World-esque looking girls I've dated by saying that? What have those girls done to you to deserve insults, huh? You're just a terrorist. grin

Lol...idiot. I'm in charge of this battlefield. Your just too dumb to see it. I have captured the high ground, and you're just a sitting duck in the killzone. Don't mess with a boss, girl. You're daydreaming about my dick now? Good. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
cao:

I don't care about whatever it is, enough with the unnecessary mentions. Simple and short. Enough.

So what does that mean? No more Fifa 17 talk? cry
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na wa o, uwa but pawpaw mehn shocked the rate at which women are going nuts & killing or seriously harming their husbands/lovers pessin no go marry o. Before I go enter one chance all in name of "finding a good thing". Lubbish grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by habsydiamond(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
because of 17000 u kill ur husband which kind life be this sef. U no thank God say he no buy plastic rice come for una say na local one he buy u come kill am. My judgement is.. U must eat the corpse ooo.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
krauss:
In Nigeria, it seems people don't like treating issues with the intricacies and complexities it deserves. But on the other side, their seems to be complications with the attribution of such heinous crimes such as mass public shootings to mental disorders like PTSD. Just like the recent case in the U.S, there are ramblings from certain quarters of whether these things are supposed to be given such considerations when the crimes occur. All the same, imagine say them go allow person to carry arms for naija anyhow. o man, na im be say you go just track me for quoting you if you vex come dispatch me to the great beyond.

Well, my good friend, it depends on what you want our world to become. Do we accept reality of what it is ? That these people are actually sick and find treatment for them, or to hang them and forget about the degenerative stress that is prevalent in the society with the aim of improving living standard so humans can focus on their purpose life ? How ever you look at it, it makes no difference, everyone is going to die, so why not now ? Well, it is because we need to live longer so, lets treat these mental issues and let life continue as if nothing happened.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

You call a fine-looking young man like me a monkey? Even Hitler would laugh at your folly. Do you realize that you insult all the Miss World-esque looking girls I've dated by saying that? What have those girls done to you to deserve insults, huh? You're just a terrorist. grin

Lol...idiot. I'm in charge of this battlefield. Your just too dumb to see it. I have captured the high ground, and you're just a sitting duck in the killzone. Don't mess with a boss, girl. You're daydreaming about my dick now? Good. grin

U capture the ground and u had to call a WOMAN for help? How pathetic hypo! Little wonder she didn't respond to your call. She knows you are full of shiit!

The medical term for ur name is brain-dead. U get that?since u asked, I helped.
Poor booy, call 911 this time. I sting badder than a scorpion, my venom travels faster than the speed of light. Destroying you here and the world beyond.I tell u, u don't stand a chance against me. Oh! Please don't surrender yet,I need to show your cohorts what it means to play with a LIONESS IN HER TERRITORY. Ubanki!

C'mon recruit soulja I need to shave my puusxy hair. smiley waste no time. grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

U capture the ground and u had to call a WOMAN for help? How pathetic hypo! Little wonder she didn't respond to your call. She knows you are full of shiit!

The medical term for ur name is brain-dead. U get that?since u asked, I helped.
Poor booy, call 911 this time. I sting badder than a scorpion, my venom travels faster than the speed of light. Destroying you here and the world beyond.I tell u, u don't stand a chance against me. Oh! Please don't surrender yet,I need to show your cohorts what it means to play with a LIONESS IN HER TERRITORY. Ubanki!

C'mon recruit soulja I need to shave my puusxy hair. smiley waste no time. grin

Lol...you're a fool to think I called "for help". What does that even mean? I guess only ponzi scheme-patronizing dimwits like you can make sense of that. "I sting", "I roar", "I poo". Lol...I'm just sitting here laughing. You want me to clear what forest? Just say you're hor.ny. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide In Batsari, Katsina (Graphic Photos) / Ex-banker Arrested On Wedding Day In Lagos Over 'N1 Million Theft' / Woman Arrested For Slapping Oyo State Traffic Management Official (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.