Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (38587 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by nairafame(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Drama as boy stabs his sister from back over Christmas food in River State.

Their elder sister shared the scene online with caption.

See Photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/boy-stabs-his-sister-over-christmas.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by amaniro: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Something must kill a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by hisgrace090: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
So sorry though it looks like nollywood prank.

Can you imagine a knife sticking out ones body without blood stain and at the same time posing for pictures?

Wish her quick recovery.

59 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by ebujany(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by teekaybells(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
lol...

And she still had the grit to pose and slay for the cam with the knife hung on her behind?

Wonders keep goingon the rise...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by JasonScoolari: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Onyididi, come and see where the brother stab her in Portharcourt. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
What kind of drug is he addicted to?! Weed, Coke, codeine....

Is there no strong uncle in your family to reset this boy's destiny?!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Olalan(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
The guy needs to spend some time behind bars......but trust Nigerian families to put pressure on the girl to take the case away from the police forgetting that if he's not disciplined now he'll do a greater evil next time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by JBoss25(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why the hell is she posing while a knife has been penetrated at her backside?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by andyanders: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
At 20 he still did this to his younger sister because of food and you want to hide the case because family members doesn't want you to take it up.?

Well, next time he will kill any of you guys and then your eyes will be wide open.

Report him to the police to be locked up and to sign an undertaking. You guys must have to be careful and only sleep with one eye closed and the other Wide opened. People like him can clear the entire family and take his life or commit the crime and run away.When such weapon is involved, it is never a child's or brotherly play again. Act by reporting him and be careful of him. If any of your relatives are around, better have the person report him and stay clear because he might find out you were the one that reported him and stab you to death.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Uploadme(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
shocked shocked

Girls will always be Girls, grin grin grin
After being stabbed in the bum she still have time to pose for the camera, grin her sister took the photoshoot from the back and another slay queen position herself in the front to take the front view grin grin grin as if is a contest.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by boss1310(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
the people asking you to release the boy will never accept its a family matter when one of their daughters is stabbed by your brother.leave him in a police cell for a week be taking food to him and when he comes out let him sign an undertaking to be of good behavior. that's how my cousin's mini madness was cured

22 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by ELgordo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
ovoko! spirit of antichrist is in the boy ovoko and time children

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Mankosi: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
This can only happen when there's no love in the family.

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by helinues: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rivers and crime are like 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Pentools(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Life.....the boy is probably the only son of the eldest son. If not it's only beating that he needs to collect for the brain to comeback to default and climb down from whatever substance he's high on...

Funny enough people like this one can't even hurt a fly outside the house but would always form galadima back home...

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Onyididi, come and see where the brother stab her in Portharcourt. grin
grin I didn't get your mention cause you're spelling my name wrongly. Oyi.ndidi not onyididi cry I don't tire to correct you.
Rivers state matter don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by millionboi2: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Poverty
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Anubiri(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
No Blood abi the girl don't have blood running in her system.. Well Buhari must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by tundey4all(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Jonadull: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi where are you .
What’s happening lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by jafol(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibos n aggresion r like 5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
The knife missed her spine by a few inches, thank God for her life. Their father's family is a useless, evil family. Would they have withdrawn the case if it was their biological child stabbed like that? The boy deserves to be arrested and charged with attempted murder. It's only in Nigeria where heinous crimes are turned to family matter

5 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
我什么都没有

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by JasonScoolari: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I didn't get your mention cause you're spelling my name wrongly. Oyi.ndidi not onyididi cry I don't tire to correct you.
Rivers state matter don tire me
Sorry dear, Oyin. kiss

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
It appears people from Rivers State are unnecessarily aggressive and they also love to play with knives

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Decryptor(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lies! Someone was stabbed and she still had time to take photos

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by PROPHETmichael: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
I guess her brother wanted to end her doggy ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rivers state, a terrible state I don't want my enemy to visit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.