Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth (497 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pardon me..am just curious......."How did you feel when you knew you were pregnant" →"What changed about you during this period"

..."what was it like in the Delivery Room" ?

Kindly share please
Thankyou
Re: Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth by talktonase(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
No matter what anyone tells you nothing is better than the experience of child birth by a woman.Either you get married or you find one guy Wey go give you belle.I hear Say single mothers are reigning now grin
Re: Mothers Of Nairaland,How Would You Describe To Men D Experience Of Giving Birth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
talktonase:
No matter what anyone tells you nothing is better than the experience of it.Either you get married or you find one guy Wey go give you belle.I hear Say single mothers are reigning now grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Edmiracle? / New Law Lets Husbands Sue To Stop Wives Having Abortion / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.