Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (37014 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by massmediang: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dialogue is always the best option for peace to reign in the world but does that actually apply to relationship between parents and their unborn child? Well, an Indian man is changing that narrative as he is about to sue his parents for giving birth to him without first engaging him in a dialogue and getting his consent before his birth.

The 27-year-old man, Raphael Samuel, from New Delhi, India, is an anti-natalist, a person who believes that people should abstain from procreation because giving birth to sentient beings without asking for their consent is morally wrong.

Samuel doesn’t have anything against children or life itself, he simply believes that a life form which has not given its consent to live should not be brought into the world and thus to be subject to the hardships of life. Because he considers himself a victim of life without “forced life”, the young Indian plans to take his parents to court.

“I want to tell all Indian kids that they don’t owe their parents anything,” Samuel told The Print.
“I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure. My life has been amazing, but I don’t see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn’t ask to exist.”

The 27-year-old runs an anti-natalism Facebook page where he routinely posts anti-procreation messages like “Isn’t forcing a child into this world and forcing it to have a career, kidnapping and slavery?” or “Your parents had you instead of a toy or a dog, you owe them nothing, you are their entertainment”. His page, Nihilanand, only has 431 followers, but Raphael doesn’t seem to bothered about that, after all, we all have to start somewhere.

“Other Indian people must know that it is an option not to have children, and to ask your parents for an explanation as to why they gave birth to you,” Samuel said.

Although still small in number, India’s anti-natalist movement is growing at a steady pace and plans to set up a national-level organisation that works on spreading awareness about child-free living. Their arguments range from ethical ones to easing the strain on Earth’s resources or defying societal pressure.
Read more here;

http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/03/indian-man-to-sue-his-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-without-his-consent/

9 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Hardrive(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by bankyblue(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
When u think u have seen or had it all.........

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by olayinks007(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmmm orisirisi.
F guy issa Bastard

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lolzzz so court go seat down for this matter

39 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Godwin2019(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Why Not Sue God?, Madness

7 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by daddytime(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
I'm thinking of suing mine for rushing into the bedroom and snatching me before Bill and Melinda Gates could copulate.

I was jejely waiting for them o then these Naija people come do overtaking wey person no send dem..lol

Jokes oo...love my parents to bits and would wish to have them as my parents over and over again...

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by bigtt76(f): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Take permission through what channel kwaa? Guy must be on some cheap isssssh... Bombay weed most probably cheesy cheesy cheesy

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
it seems the guy is having challenges with his health, just that people don't take note

16 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
I think he is on Indian hemp diet

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ifyan(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
A saying goes like this "Too much of everything is bad".

U are giving a priveledge please don't abuse it remember other are dying to have it=FREEDOM.

besides how does this fool( yes l called him that) intend to communicate with his parents.

This is how abnormal behaviour started and some bigger fools will follow suit.

14 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by stag: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by photon3106: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
funniest topic of the day

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Hardrive:
If he wins this case in court, he would set a terrible precedent that might just destroy the country in the long run.

are you serious ?

does sperms and ovaries talk ?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2019
if you really deep in text you will understand were he coming from

african and asian culture, makes it as if you owe your parents to be born

they curse at you as if you were asked to be born against their will

african and asian culture parents talk to you as if they did you a favour to raise you whereas you are a product of their love making

they make it as if it was priviledge to feed you and send you to skol but its not, even animals in the wild take care of their young ones without being asked its natural, sending a child to skol is government requirement (law) in nearly every country in the world

but some parents sound as if you forced them to send you to skol they make it as if they had other plans on the money they used to send to skol but per laws its their responsibility and no one else

there is nothing wrong to look after parents, but parents we shouldnt sound as if it was someone's responsiblity when you are the biological parents

there is nothing like i sacrificed for you, aslong your are the bioligical parents it is your responsibility, you can not sacrifice on something you are meant to do anyway

the only people who are allowed to use word sacrifice are those who are looking after someone's kids

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Hardrive(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

are you serious ?

does sperms and ovaries talk ?

Easy man.I am assuming that the person taking his parents to court is an adult. That is the only way he can take them to court in the first place.
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by lilmax(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Speedyconnect15: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Only a deep rational logical dispassionate thinker can understand his stance.

He has a good argument.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

14 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by soberdrunk(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
sad
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Qsscruz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
He is right..Couples giving birth is immoral and selfish..They want a baby but do the baby want them?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by introvertious: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
nothing i wont see

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by AllenSpencer: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by morikee: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Them finally catch-up with dis one grin if u know u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by vastolord4(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some Nigerians are thinking about this... "theyll need to pay the kid naa"

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by adeniyi3971(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
who were they to ask? God?
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
lilmax:
NONSENSE
He is spot on! all these parent need to start asking for our permission before bringing us to this world where some are poor while some are wealthy ,its moral wrong to bring some of us into poverty and some into wealthy home
There need to be a level playground.Let unborn babies choose for themselves grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by nitharaey(f): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Touché
Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by Monaco2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin dis kind of news na for USA or London we for dey hear am b4 o... India don join?!?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by agylistic77: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nothing person no go hear for this world

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent by zeeria: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
las las eleyi ti ya werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.